What Has Happened to Comrade Nadler?

Comrade Nadler seems to have a problem.

What has happened to our Esteemed™ comrade?

The waddler violated one of Edward Coles three rules. He trusted a fart. The only question is: Was it soupy, or lumpy?

Either way, it looks like he trying his best to keep it from falling out.

bbbbutt, 'pelipsky's mythical mind is in a goggle wearin' battery life session in Comrade Red Diaperette's stick vac canister --- Doesn't The Party™ say even 'noticing' behavior as not normal is thought crime???

And here's the Court of The People™ and packed jury of above Comrade's comments NOTICING!!

???

"Whom The Party™ would destroy they first make mad." (Longfellow)

'pelipsky

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:The waddler violated one of Edward Coles three rules. He trusted a fart. The only question is: Was it soupy, or lumpy?

Either way, it looks like he trying his best to keep it from falling out.
I vote soupy. I would think lumpy could be held back, there may be a turtle head poking out, but soupy is tough. We may think it's very funny, but it's really very runny....

trashmouth wrote:

Something was certainly in a hurry to express itself at an inopportune time. More of the effluent that the Russians™ are trying to spread around?

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:The lesson learned...

fart Never tust a fart copy.jpg
Fortunately, I was not eating dinner when viewing that pic.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:The lesson learned...

< Wadler's BIG BIG pRRRRRtt >
Fortunately, I was not eating dinner when viewing that pic.
OTOH, Komrades...
On our (glorious! I swear, glorious!) diet of kasha and vassyerzup, such achievements are simply beyond (pRRRRR)reach. Sigh.....