What to do with Herman Cain?

Thank Lenin! We got him now. His handlers allowed him to go up against comrades at Journal Sentinel in (of all glorious collectivist infiltrated places) Milwaukee, Wisconsin (we'll get those Teachers Union contracts from that evil Walker yet)!! Comrades.....

WINNING!!!!
https://bcove.me/tc8oy7ao

Much better than the actual clip of "Spermin Hermin's" faux pau, is our Political Professor's double down on the ineptitude.

This is case in point comrades, DO NOT STOP AND THINK! Follow The Current Truth. Denounce confusion by sticking to current talking points, everyone wants a Teleprompter In Chief and a Television with Tinfoil Hydra Ray Antenna to receive Current Truth from Laika Noble Space Dog 24/7.

Hail Obama!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha...

We got the three Trolls in F&F singing the same tune against Cain.

When our Manchurian Romney pays, Roger Ailes obliges.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha Image.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Krasnodar, you need to vacation in Eumenclaw, Oregon. It will educate you on all our friends in the barnyard, whether they like it or not.
Srsly? My sister used to live in Enumclaw, WA....we spent so much time trying to figure out what a clawed enum was. Maybe we were just spelling it wrong.

Nookie, that name is next to go. I am currently campaigning to change the name of the Fishkill Farms to Fishhug Farms. Although kill is only "stream" in some squarehead language, still, it sounds bad and we can get our hooks into someone's life but insisting that they change everything, uproot it, lose brand identity, and cost them a lot of money.

For no purpose whatever.

I'm going to the small room for some quality time with myself, then have a cigarette and take a nap.

That's what proggery is about.

Gotta commend Comrade Powell & our apparatchik Imaboar doing everything they can to get our choice of Romney the nommie. Well done!

OWS-Drums.jpg

I hear the ACLU is planning a lawsuit demanding that the Cherokkes change the name of Cherokee, North Carolina.

Shovel 4 U wrote:The final dagger in the Cain train.

Komrade Shov, I never knew that Tovarich Klintoon was an 'equal opportunity dagger'...