Where have all the polar bears gone?
Long time ago

polar bear.gif

Progs have photoshopped them every one
publications use the caption provided by iStockphoto
and leave out the Photoshop disclaimer
When will they ever learn?

Where has the last Emperor penguin gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago

penguin.gif

To the same last piece of floating ice as the polar bear

There's so few polar bears left and they're so endangered by global warming that activists have been forced to photoshop them into pictures. Talk about proof of global warming. That picture of the polar bear has been used in publications, most recently in Science - for the Open Letter: Climate Change and the Integrity of Science.

Marketing Advice For Mad Scientists

The polars are probably inside their gulags with the AC going.

You know what we need? iCubestockphoto.

Comrade Margaret,

I hope I'm not correct in inferring that your mind is harboring even a scintilla of skepticism about what we all know to be Irrefutable Truth-- i.e., that human activity is overheating Mother Earth and decimating (no, more than decimating-- that's only 1/10 of what they're doing if I remember my latin correctly) causing genocide of the Polar Bears and Penguins.

Whenever any of us expresses even the slightest scintialla of doubt about this, we know the Tea-Baggers will jump-up and down and scream "ClimateGate." So we must not given them any propaganda and must keep reminding ourselves of the infallibility of Comrade Gore on these issues.

Just to remind you how easily the Tea-Baggers distort The Truth in claiming "ClimateGate," I provide you with a link to a so-called "documentary" video which attempts to cast aspersions on our beliefs theory Truth, in which they attempt to use the Blizzards of 2009/2010 as "proof" that our Truth is false:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POM2SKKURpM

Don't let your faith be shakened by the Tea-Baggers.

--Thought-Crime Warden

Parrish the thought (I believe that was banned last year, anyway)! Not one "slightest scintilla" has ever passed MY lips or keyboard. I wonder if dear Leader will send FEMA to help rescue the polars? This poor bear resorted to going indoor with the AC. It appears he's watching Animal Planet. Image

A scintilla of skepticism? Is that good or bad? All I want is for the polar bears to stop drowning. A drowning polar bear is a polar bear that is not free. They're like those canaries they use in mine shafts. And when those canaries start drowning in the mine shafts you know you have to stop mining and get out because it's too darn hot! Same thing with us and global warming and the arctic. We have to stop and get out of the mine shaft.

When will we ever learn?

Comrade Margaret, you have given me a wee tear. I'm can't help but wonder if these reichwing "doubters" stopped being in a tither about tea, if they could actually help these poor polars but using less fuel and utilities. We should all be an conscientious as those fortunate few of us, living in the gulags. Candle light is good enough for us and dear Leader, it should be good enough for them!

Komrade Putout-or-getout,
Hmmmmm......your cheerful polar bear photo, while drawing much needed attention from the kollektive about the destruction of nature due to AGW, nonetheless reeks of RAAAAAACISMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Why do you INSIST on showing only PURE WHITE bears? Are the sufferings of Brown or even Black bears of no importance to you? Aren't they under enough assault from the new Arizona Bear Profiling law? They're only hard-working and law abiding bears, who only wish to improve their own lives; surely if you have one unbigoted bone in your body, you would cast aside the social constraints of your peers, and produce some superior Agitprop desined to show that Global Warming affects Brown and Black bears disproportionately more than the priveledged WHITE bear class!

How true Czar Duex, what about bears of color? Of course, when the oceans rise and the last ice melts, what about the children?

Global Warming.jpg

Hmmm... Commodore Snoogie Woogums looks a bit afraid of his impending..... bath?

We must save the non existent polar bears and other critters. Photoshop for the Revolution Comrades! If it works for iran, it can work for AlGore!

You are so gloriously korrect. I denounce all this white of bearness, and thereby, denounce myself for only thinking WHITE POLARS. This should not be in our fairness of collectiveness world.

polar.JPG

I denounce myself - I was/am bad as well.

greedy-polar-bear2.jpg

Removing the Peoples Cube is not "mo better". Off to the gulags with you!

It's worse than that Fraulein, I think Comrade Putoff is suggesting that the underlying cause of melting ice is the People's Cube™

Comrade Pootski, report to the train station. Don't bother packing any warm clothes, it's mosquito and black fly season in Siberia, pack insect repellent instead.

Thank you Fraulein Pulloskies and Comrade Whoopie - I have reported as demanded.

gulag1.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:Enjoying a wiener in the gulag.

The attachment gulag-meal1.jpg is no longer available

Don't forget our field trip to Colombia!

Hrmmmm most interesting. Most interesting indeed. So Comrade Putout was putting out with Comrade Chedoh in the Gulag.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Hrmmmm most interesting. Most interesting indeed. So Comrade Putout was putting out with Comrade Chedoh in the Gulag.

Such a deviant mind comrade!

I see no suggestions of that there!

So soon out of gulag and already with the insults? Hrmmmm I see an ever growing dossier. Still, I am in a kind mood. Denounce Comrade Putout for her thoughtcrimes, and I will see to it that you get an extra two hours of sleep per day for the next week. Easy, is it not?

Colonel 7.62 wrote:So soon out of gulag and already with the insults? Hrmmmm I see an ever growing dossier. Still, I am in a kind mood. Denounce Comrade Putout for her thoughtcrimes, and I will see to it that you get an extra two hours of sleep per day for the next week. Easy, is it not?

hmmm that depends, can we still share a barrack?

No. You'll be busy photoshopping polar bears sharing ice floes with penguins while global warming destroys the polar ice caps.

Polar Bear Shot.jpg
Where have all the White Bear's gone?
Alaskans shoot them every day!
When will the greenies learn
When will they ever learn?Image

They no longer need to helplessly float on pieces of ice. Forced into the Southern interior of Alaska the no longer need to die because of the evil Capitalists polluting the atmosphere with greenhouse emissions from their SUV's (long live the Skoda!) Alaskan's now shoot them - alas, the decreased population is from the great white hunter's and NOT the warming climate but do not reveal that State ™secret to the Greenies or Al Gore!

https://newsminer.com/news/2008/mar/28/ ... ort-yukon/

Forgive Comrades I go back to shovel

Colonel 7.62 wrote:No. You'll be busy photoshopping polar bears sharing ice floes with penguins while global warming destroys the polar ice caps.

Then I will start today. I will try to have polar bear images out sometime today that portrays their struggle against this man made struggle.

Image I found these submitted by Alaskans. Sounds good to me!

Polar Bear Stew
ingredients
  • 4 pounds (1.8 kg) polar bear meat
  • Water to cover
  • 3 tablespoons (45ml)salt
  • 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) dried potato
  • 1 cup (340 ml) celery flakes
  • 1 tablespoon (15ml) dry union
  • 2 cups (480 ml) dehydrated carrots
  • 1/2 cup (120ml) melted butter
  • 1 3/4 cups (420 ml) flour
  • 1 teaspoon (5ml) garlic powder or garlic salt
  • 3/4 teaspoon (3ml) pepper
Cut meat into bite-sized pieces and boil in salted water for 1 1/2 hours or more. Then add dry vegetables; mix melted butter with flour, blend in seasonings and add to meat. Cook 15 minutes longer. The stew is ready. Makes eight to ten servings
Recipe from: Cooking Alaskan by Alaskans; Norma Silook, Gambell, Saint Lawrence Island.

Roast Polar Bear

Trim all fat from the roast. Wash well. Soak meat for at least 2 hours in water, salt and vinegar. Remove and pat dry. Place meat in a roaster, lay strips of bacon on top and place quarters of onion beside it. Roast at 350 degrees F. for about 3 hours. 15 minutes before serving, remove bacon strips, coat top of roast with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast another 15 minutes and drizzle butter on top two or three times during this period. Serve Hot. Serves 6 to 8.Recipe from: Northern Cookbook, edited by Eleanor A. Ellis, Information Canada 1973

[/indentr]

Colonel 7.62 - Chedoh is getting 'busy' on his first day out of the gulag! (I'm sorry Chedoh but you broke my heart.)

chedoh-iraqi-prostitute1.jpg

Chedoh, so glad to see color back in your cheeks. You see? A little back breaking labor in the sun and half rations will do a body good.

Back to polar bears. Comrades, the pictures of a polar bruin victim was most distressing. I had no idea that moose murderer Sarah Palin had a sister. And to discover that these Alaskan fiends even have recipes for polar bear turns my stomach.

That poor bear was only trying to escape man made global warming and maybe snatch a nice fat juicy Eskimo kid and what happened? Some monster with an assault rifle riddled it with bullets. Where is the humanity?

Oh, and Komrade Kofky, there'll be a little extra cabbage in your soup tonight for alerting us to this genocide.

Comrade Putout wrote:Colonel 7.62 - Chedoh is getting 'busy' on his first day out of the gulag! (I'm sorry Chedoh but you broke my heart.)

The attachment chedoh-iraqi-prostitute1.jpg is no longer available

You know I like my women with a little bit more political familiarity than that!

I gave here a press conference like she hasn't seen in a while!

I DENOUNCE COMRADE CHEDOH! BAD CHEDOH BAD BAD CHEDOH! MY EYES! MY SWEET PRECIOUS EYES!

Don't make me summon a Pinkie from an alternate universe to give you a whacking!

Comrade Putout wrote:Mo' Bad Chedoh ™

lol I love it.

Mo' Bad Chedoh ™- Does our glorious leader know something you don't? (Of course he does!)

stamp-3.png

Comrade Putout wrote:Mo' Bad Chedoh ™- Does our glorious leader know something you don't? (Of course he does!)

stamp-3.png

Does this mean I am awarded the "Order of Obama"? as seen in the image? It is the stamp I will use to mail out pamphlets for the "Hope and Change" campaign in 2012.

Comrade this truly is a great gift!

Mo' Bad Chedoh - 2010-2010 (year of birth - year of death) get and keep your affairs in order. Our glorious leader may have plans for you...

stamp-33.png

I overlooked that little detail, now that it is brought to my attention I can see your motives clearly.

I suppose those cold lonely nights at the gulag were full of spite! Oh the betrayal!