Where'd the Marines go?

Interesting how at minute 6:15  Der Führer the President steps in front of the Marine on his right and neither Marine is seen again, but only on the White Houses official version. I have no idea how they got that angle without trickery on the level of Colonel Obyezyana (PBUH). Could it be because our Fearless Leader does not want to give the very real false impression that he is politicizing the military, even as he as he leads it to it's destruction with woke ideology and unaccountable senior officers.

White House
C-Span

Also, I believe the sign language interpreter was hired from the same folks that supported the Nelson Mandela memorial service.  Even if her signing is accurate, she is very fun to watch in contrast to Joe.   

Joe.jpg

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
9/3/2022, 11:00 am
Interesting how at minute 6:15  Der Führer the President steps in front of the Marine on his right and neither Marine is seen again, but only on the White Houses official version. I have no idea how they got that angle without trickery on the level of Colonel Obyezyana (PBUH).

No trickery involved at all: a Secret Service minion threw a handful of sand on the ground and yelled, "Hit the Beach!"

It works every time.

(winking at Red Salmon)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
9/3/2022, 11:14 am
Kim Jong Fun wrote:
9/3/2022, 11:00 am
Interesting how at minute 6:15  Der Führer the President steps in front of the Marine on his right and neither Marine is seen again, but only on the White Houses official version. I have no idea how they got that angle without trickery on the level of Colonel Obyezyana (PBUH).

No trickery involved at all: a Secret Service minion threw a handful of sand on the ground and yelled, "Hit the Beach!"

It works every time.

(winking at Red Salmon)

Most equally amusing.