White House qualifications to be Secretary of Defense

White House list of qualifications for the job as Secretary of Defense.

Doormat.jpg

Do you meet these qualifications? If so please contact the White House jobs hotline.

[color=#C0392B]Margaret[/color] knew exactly what she was talking about when she wrote:White House list of qualifications for the job as Secretary of Defense.

chuck-hagel-welcome-door-mat.png

Do you meet these qualifications? If so please contact the White House jobs hotline.

margaret-will-you-read-to-me.jpg

Well, Margaret, I would like to suggest the ultimate doormat, Hillary Clinton. She just loves that doormat stuff. She has a lifelong record confirming this.

Another "choice" could be Pee Wee Herman. I mean, he almost got the position of "Secretary of Transportation" because he rode his bike everywhere when gas prices were over the top. In addition, he also had a few little mishaps with sexual "incidences" like beating off in a movie theatre. This should have been a clear resumé enhancer but somehow it didn't work out.

Oh, I know! How's about Harry Reid, the most pathetic little turd-pile of a man.

This is what Dear Oleander is looking for. Little turd-pile people.

Forward!

In the interests of persons-of-color diversity, perhaps one of Dear Leader's earliest discards choices might be reutilized, i.e., Jeremiah Wright.

Or someone whose closets are full of gimp suits.

I'm not really surprised that Deer Leader is looking for a new Secretary of de Fence. After all, nobody has put de Fence up, yet. What's the point in having a Secretary of a non-existent fence? Epic fail.

The portfolio ought to be re-named the Dept of Back Passage. Deer Leader could nominate Barney Fwank for Secretary.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I'm not really surprised that Deer Leader is looking for a new Secretary of de Fence. After all, nobody has put de Fence up, yet. What's the point in having a Secretary of a non-existent fence? Epic fail.

The portfolio ought to be re-named the Dept of Back Passage. [highlight=#ffff00]Deer Leader could nominate Barney Fwank for Secretary.[/highlight]

Yes, he may be interested in such a position. I've heard he enjoys taking dicktation.

There's something odd in Barney's closet... besides Barney, of course!
something-is-odd-here-besides-barney.jpg

I thought Reggie Love was in position to take it!
He did slip in the back door of the administration, and was buried to the hilt in the Presidents' business daily...he'll come around eventually.