White vegan lady tries to shame black people

A white vegan woman tried to shame black people for not “Crying Enough” Over George Floyd and “Eating Meat.”

Leftists think they are the smartest people on the planet. Don't think so; just ask them, and they'll tell you!

From WayneDupree.com

White liberal women are the most arrogant and condescending racists alive.
This is the most condescending, arrogant, and rude message to Black people that you will ever see…and it's coming from an emaciated white liberal vegan woman.
The “Vegan Teacher” as this woman calls herself on TikTok decided to do a video to shame people with “dark skin” over their love of eating meat.

She starts out by telling “dark skin” people how much more she's done for the BLM movement than they have, and how when George Floyd died, she cried her eyes out.

So basically, she “cares” more about Black people than Black people do. Got it.

This emaciated, unhealthy-looking woman also shames Black folks by claiming she knows and cares more about their history than they do… Very typical for these arrogant white liberal “Karen” types.

But the whole point of this narcissistic, self-promoting ego-trip of a video was to rudely point out that the “animals” that they consume are supposedly treated as poorly as their ancestors were.

Geez, it sounds like she just called Black Americans “animals.”

Note: This is a Twitter video so you will have to click the link to watch it!

I do not understand this skeletal being's T-shirt. Is she diagnosing carnivores as being chronically constipated? If so, I will be glad to send her the contents of my litter box to show her that she is in error. In fact, I am sure the black people to whom she speaks will be glad to do the same.

Or perhaps she is merely saying that she is full of what she purports to give.

RedDiaperette wrote:I do not understand this skeletal being's T-shirt. Is she diagnosing carnivores as being chronically constipated? If so, I will be glad to send her the contents of my litter box to show her that she is in error. In fact, I am sure the black people to whom she speaks will be glad to do the same.

Or perhaps she is merely saying that she is full of what she purports to give.

RD, maybe the mythical horned rodent should visit Ms. Skeletalbeing's cabbage patch and leave some fertilizer because 'pelipsky is just as equal as Ms. Skeletalbeing's in caring so much about this crap that's goin' down.

forelock tuggofsolidarity,
'pelipsky

Outstandingly analytic, Komradette RedD!

Applying Aristotelian syllogistic and Boolean algebra (while - just for once - ignoring Derrida, Lacan, Butler, and Intersectionalism), I came to the conclusion that Skeletal Emaciatedess (a) GIVES SHIT and (b) THEREFORE xzey is VEGAN.

Now, (a) (b) implies (secundum non datur!) that Skeletalia is autocoprovegan. Laudable! Autocoproveganism: ultimately feedbackwise sustainable and klimatively dekatastrophing!

Two pics of the Vegan Teacher to start your Sunday. Try not to get too excited, if you know what I mean...!

ThatVeganTeacher.jpg

ThatVeganTeacher2.jpg

We tried to see video comrade, but it is not working on our People Computer! Thank you for sharing Equal Photos of Comradette Vegan Equality!... (our chicken gizzards are melting)

Onward Proles!

Who needs hitler when you have deranged masochists like this deliberately starving themselves in order to make Auschwitz look like a fat farm? There's a reason hu-mans have canine teeth. It is for eating tasty animals.

She should join the People's Cube Collective. She looks like she could use a daily beet ration. I worry about her. She looks like my cat after renal failure.

I've read a lot of the comments on this thread on The People's Cube™ Facebook page.

It seems most people prefer a women to have more "meat on her bones."

To satisfy the audience, I present Lena Dunham in a string-bikini!

Lena Dunham.jpg

As the old proverb goes, "Be careful what you wish for..."

Um, I doubt Rubens would get giddy. _( that sssexist! )