Who Am I?

I was born in a small city of a large country but I eventually made my home in one of the great cities of that country.

I was not my father's only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed little interest in me.. My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records weresketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birthcertificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to another that suited my purposes better

I practiced non-traditional beliefs & didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those whoread my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my fatherabandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30's then with help behind thescenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for nationaloffice in my 40's. They said I had a golden tongue and could talkanyone into anything. That reinforced my conceit.

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and noexperience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerfulspeaker and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet andthey were small roofing tacks..

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.. This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy.I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized everyopportunity to bash the rulers of my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on thecountry's economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how wecould do better and every poor person would suddenly be well-off

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into a mess. It wasthe free market, banks & corporations. I decided to start makingcitizens hate them and if they were envious of others who did well, theplan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign" and that sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside thetraditional path of politics & was able to gain widespread popularsupport.

I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of thedowntrodden, poor and ignorant. My true views were not widely known& I needed to keep them unknown, until after I became my nation'sleader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily foundout what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings andexamined those people I associated with.

I'm glad they didn't. Then I became one of the the most powerful men in the world. And the world learned the truth. Who am I?

ADOLF HITLER (Whom were you thinking of?)

Image An excellent presentation. I was thinking of Obama but part way through I began to realize it could be Hitler also. Another similarity: Hitler (like Obama) was supported by the bankers and other corporate leaders of his time. They thought he was a loose cannon but felt they would be able to control him (Bzzzt - Wrong!); I wonder if the Wall Streeters who supported Obama had a similar misconception.

Comrade Joe, I think that it is scandalous for you to compare His O'liness to Adolph Hitler. After all, Hitler let van Karajan assemble the best string section in the world in the Berlin Philharmonic; the 60s recordings of the Beethoven symphonies still show it. And we all know that classical music is elitist.

Anonymous
Forgive me, Commissar, for I am still a new party member whose shovel has barely been broken in, but I believe that Comrade Joe did not once mentioned His Obamaness. It is by your inference of President For Life Obama that proves you are guilty of a Thought Crime, and therefor I denounce you for not reflexively thinking it was Bu$Hitler, like I did. (I was wrong, but close enough I say).

I instantly thought of the Bu$hitler but his father did not abandon him.

Hey! Wait a minute! His father, being a Bu$h, was a Hitler too, and that means that whatever you want to say about him is just fine.

I think though that we need to stop blaming the Bu$hitler for everything because it's time to start blaming Sarah Palin for everything. After all, the Bu$hitler cannot run for president again and Governor Palin can.

New Party Line
Excuse me comrades, but is it not the opposite to be true? Are not the bankers the loose cannons being supported by Ubama, on the backs of us proles?

I Denounce "Comrade New Party Line"

Report to the Karl Marx Treatment Center immediately, "Comrade New Party Line".

Make sure you bring your winter clothing and a spoon to dig beets with!!

New Party Line, (and I certainly do not call you a comrade!)

I ALSO DENOUNCE NEW PARTY LINE!
How dare you spew this filth of the evil Libertarian (one who is worse than a Republikkan, and often aligns with same to thwart the goals of the Party(tm)) non-person, Glenn Beck!!!!!
Komrade Zarkof is spot on! You had better report to Platform 6 immediately!

Commissar Obamavitch will be waiting to assign you to, well....wherever the hell he needs you.....What a PUKE-INDUCING avatar!

You will, of course, after several months of re-education and digging, be assigned a new one.....GREAT GHOST OF STALIN......

What is happening to our New World of Next Tueday? First "TEA" parties all over the place, and now proles that "think" and have the nerve to choose UGH! Libertarian causes for avatars....I must leave now,....... to clean my gun ....spits on floor in disgust....

Che, I am as I write fingering tears from my eyes. Tea parties. My lord. Don't people know how lucky they are to give their all for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday(tm)? And there are some congressmen, on <i>both sides of the aisle</i>, who think that the O'llow Man is spending too much money.

It is impossible for government to spend too much money. I demand womb-to-tomb care. I don't want to think for myself. Nothing is my fault. And so the government has to do it for me. On the backs of everyone else of course.

This infiltrator and agitator must be dealt with!

When I saw that "it" was affiliated with the traitor, non-person Beck, I too almost lost my cabbage and beets!! Now that we are so close to having a Progressive Utopia, this insidious movement shows itself here on the Cube. Is nothing revered and respected anymore?? Dear Lenin, save us from this madness!!

Well Red & BigFurHat were going to work on the visuals....but here's the rough text:

Two Street Organizers

While Santayana's aphorism,"those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it," has already become a knee-jerk cliché, most people are probably unaware that cartoonist Chuck Jones, the creator of Wile E. Coyote, got his inspiration from another Santayana's aphorism that described fanaticism as "redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim."

Well, when Hope 'N Change is your aim and your voters are clueless about history, just toss in a cult of personality and you get another Adolf Hitler running the big show… I give you the Obamessiah, Barack Obama!

"Whoaaaa there Buffalo Bob!" you might reply. "Obama is a nice guy!" I agree. Obama probably loves his wife and children, goes to church (albeit a racist one) and pays his taxes (unlike most of his appointees). But hey, Hitler was a vegan, drank tea, abstained from alcohol, and loved dogs, puppies, and children. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Hitler didn't smoke (except in the bunker garden with the help of some siphoned gasoline and a few loyal followers, but that's another story). So… yes, I'll grant you that Obama is probably a nice guy.

But when I put the two of them together, what do I see?

• I see two street organizers with the gift of mesmerizing an audience by mass rallies and histrionic speeches.
  • I see two street organizers who hate capitalism while denying they're communists.
  • I see two street organizers with two private armies (ACORN and the SA) to do their bidding.
  • I see two street organizers who obtained power by playing "dirty pool" but were treated as saints.
  • I see two street organizers who wrote books before they came into power and carried out exactly what they spelled out in their books.
  • I see two street organizers who used race as a political weapon.
  • I see two street organizers politically indoctrinating "youth."
  • I see two street organizers with a totally pervasive symbol posted everywhere you look.
  • I see two street organizers who saw and created crisis as a form of opportunity and a means of control.
  • I see two street organizers with a disdain for Winston Spencer Churchill.
    OK, enough already… I'm sure you got the point.
    There must be some historical dissimilarity?

Damn Straight!

Did I tell you Obama is a smoker?
Don't worry Comrades....I'm working on a flag maker for production.

Maybe there should also be a Non-Aggression Pact signed between the Obamazis and the Obamunists?

Comrades, please. Comrade Che, put away your pistol, you're too quick to denounce. Put your trust in Dear Leader instead.

Obama's apparent support of the bankers is merely his clever ploy to draw them in and nationalize them before he liquidates them (Che, there'll be use for your pistol when the time comes).

As for Hitler, you may recall that Comrade Stalin and he were on good terms at first. It was shameful of Hitler to betray Uncle Joe's trust before Uncle Joe could do the same to him. But, timing is everything. Better luck this time, eh?

Just in Comrades:
Adolf and Eva are alive and living in Argentina!

<object width="402" height="377"><param name="movie" value="https://www.overstream.net/swf/player/o ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.overstream.net/swf/player/o ... z&noplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="402" height="377" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Comrade Commissar Che,

Thank you for calling my attention to non-person New Party Line. Thanks for the assist, Komrade Zarkof. I cannot have such a Thought Criminal infecting the minds of the other proles in my various Worker's Paradise. He/she/SlapChop will instead, following a brief stay at Jifi-Lobo, be incorporated into one of the spinning brushes at my newest Prole-O-Matic automatic car wash in the PPC of Obama (left coast).

Comrade Laika,

Thank you for further espousing the glory of The One.

Oh, and Comrade Whoopie- is there really such thing as being "too quick to denounce?"
Commissar Obamissar Vodkavich
Commissar of Obamissars, Gulags, and Car Wash Products
Not to be confused with The Criminally Insane Vodkov

Vodkavich, I thought that the posts of spinning brushes in your car wash were fully subscribed to by whirling dervishes. After all, if you're good at whirling, why not be a car-wash brush?

When His O'liness is soiled from his perambulations through the clouds he can go through your car wash and be cleaned by the whirling dervishes. For after all, turn about is fair play.

Many of them are, Comrade Commissar. Many are. This is but one example of how we in The Party can say one thing (eliminating religion) and doing another (exploiting religion). However, your use of "turn about" is indeed a shameless pun, though as a Made Progressive, all you do is shameless.

<a href="https://www.whirlingdervishes.org/">Here is a source</a> for your car-wash brushes.

We could also have Rosie O'Donnell dry the cars with the hair on her back. Just imagine sitting in your car and having Rosie...roll over...your car.

Very Progressive, Comrade Commissar. Their dresses would make fast work of even the dirtiest Pelosi GT/RX SS. It is at this point I'm reminded that Comrade Rosie is indeed too big to fail... A Koosh ball for everyone!

La Rosie is a Cootch Ball for everyone.

I am still enamorede of her standing, naked and sweating, on the balcony of her bedroom, after realized that neither she nor Kelly had become incontinent.

Me? I'd take the pee.

Or a bullet.