Who you gonna call?

obamashothippo.jpg
The answer is very clear to me. Comrade Barack Hussein Obama. Look at the fear in the eyes on the vicious national Zoo animal. Terrorists are no match for our Dear Leader™ .

Baby Pygmy Hippo is the milk fed crated veal of the exotic food world

I am thinking with Red Walrus: Comrade Pootn... Putin is too ferocious and fearsome holding what will soon be completely banned in the USSR -- evil gunnery.

It is much more obamaesk and thoughtful to treat could-be criminals in a kindly fashion. After all, WE DO NOT WISH TO MAKE OVER CONTINGENTS.... and, umm, uh... right here contingents, ANGRIER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE AT AMERIKAN (since we live here).

I am voting for dear leader!!!, who has proved he can catch and release... kill bin Laden and is continuing (cough cough) to protect the all the peoples!

Ted State wrote:Putin says we must fight terror.

Putin urges cooperation with US on terror fight

terror copy.jpg

I would fear Pinkie's golden shovel of retribution and reeducation.

I'll go with Napoleonitano. She's got more bullets than anyone on the planet. Thankfully, of course.
Emperor_Napoleonitano_1.jpg

Now THAT IS SCARY! Anyer, my money too is on Big Sis.

We must all practice the art of Kung-Frau. For defensive purposes only, of course.

The Yanquis used to say about the Soviet Army that "quantity has a quality all its own" and all of that ammo that Big Janet is sitting on is a noteworthy quantity but the velocity of the average bullet is somewhere between 1200 and 1600 feet per second.

As one of a very short list of survivors of FOUR whacks from the shovel in one post, I can tell you that the shovel is faster. Much much faster. Beware, and be warned...

To coin a phrase: The shovel is mightier than the sword."

Anyer Marx wrote:I'll go with Napoleonitano. She's got more bullets than anyone on the planet. Thankfully, of course.
Emperor_Napoleonitano_1.jpg
I'm glad those evil, people-killing bullets are not around ME, that's for sure!

The Russian Bear and Uncle Sam have had their issues, true enough. But a common threat tends to bring even fierce adversaries together. So Vladimir Putin has extended a cooperative hand across the sea and beckoned common cause to our dear leader B. Hussein Obama. Together we can accomplish what alone is otherwise impossible.

using as bait.jpg

I'm not sure those are people killing bullets next to Big Sis in that picture, look at the smile on her face...

Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:I'm not sure those are people killing bullets next to Big Sis in that picture, look at the smile on her face...
EWW! EWW! EWW!

Just hollow point suppositories ... for the masses.

Hey Peoples Comrade, the I am using him as bait is the funniest thing on the internets this month. Beet of the week for you!

Anyer Marx wrote:Just hollow point suppositories ... for the masses.
Captain Craptek wrote:Reduces the chance of lead poisoning.
And you might become a flying squirrel!

captain-craptek.jpg

Comrade Putout,

Once again I thank you for saving me time. I've adopted PART of your suggested Captain Craptek avatar - that, being the less painful text part.