Why were there 2 wine glasses in that GSA hot tub photo?

Not sure how to remain "on topic" here but maybe this will do ... it does have the word "shovel" which, I would think, fits any of the People's topics.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel -- this is the Promised Land."

Today, the Democrats plan to steal your shovel, tax your asses, raise the price of Camels and Gasoline, and they have mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc .... I called a Suicide Hotline.

I had to press 1 for English.

I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.

They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck!

(No idea who deserves credit for this and, frankly, I don't care)

Looks like Dear Leader has taken a vacation without the Missus.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas eh?

[album]Image[/album]

Dammit, will you people lay off that poor Maddow kid?! He's growing up to be a fine looking young man!

Recent emails discovered between the Neelys and the Clintons.

To: Jeff "Baybee" Neely
CC: Hil Dawg
Message: Awwww yeah... It's yo birfday … We gonna pawty like iz yo birfday! 'N we don't give a f*** cuz iz yo BIRFDAYYY!!!

To: Neely Wifey
CC: Bill

To: Hil Dawg
BCC: Monica
Message: I'm in 2 havin sex, I ain't in 2 makin luv, so come gimme a hug if u in 2 gettin rubbed.

The question is not appropriate. The correct question should be “who else is in the tub?" "Is he/she too busy for showing?
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/18/2012, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Capitalism of the 1st letter

General Confusion wrote:The question is not appropriate. The correct question should be “who else is in the tub?" Is he/she too busy for showing?

This is why you are a General and I am still a 'comrade!'
~
gsa-hot-tub-mystery-bather.jpg

12871-gsa-hot-tub-template.jpg
Answer: Only two glasses because Uncle "Joe" is on the wagon.Who can forget this embarrassing episode:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ

legs.jpg
This could deteriorate, caution is advised.

12900.jpg
ThePeoplesComrade wrote: This could deteriorate, caution is advised.
I, sir, throw caution to the wind!
~
gsa-hot-tub-duck.jpg
~
gsa-hot-tub-putout-in-tub.jpg

Comrade Putout,

Your ability with graphics far exceeds my abilities with words. A picture is worth a thousand words!

Comrade Putout (or whoever the Phastest Photoshopper in the West might be) - here's a suggestion:

Insert stock photo of Darth Vader. Possible caption: "Who's your Daddy?"

R.O.C.K. in the USSA - Isn't it convenient that your avatar does not contain an actual image of yourself? But we know who you are!
~
john-mellencamp.png
Johnny Cougar
John Cougar
John Cougar Mellencamp
John Mellencamp
Take your pick!
~
I also suspect that you are just dying to get in the tub with me!
So you shall...
~
gsa-hot-tub-jcm-putout.jpg
ROCK-in-the-USA-jcm.gif
You are welcome... Johnny!

Oh dear. Way too much hair on that boy to be me, I'm afraid! :)

Plus, that's a JS1200 Ibanez (Satriani kinda guitar) in the tub AND on my avatar - much more suited to what I play than to John's music.

But it's a fun diversion ;)

TheLastCapitalist wrote:Comrade Putout (or whoever the Phastest Photoshopper in the West might be) - here's a suggestion:

Insert stock photo of Darth Vader. Possible caption: "Who's your Daddy?"

Thank you TheLastCapitalist - how about this... since I am riding Johnny!
~
gsa-hot-tub-darth-vader.jpg

* hands Comrade Putout a surreptitious (and spare) G-string... *