How racist would it be to ask for Obamacare ID?

I am already dreading the suppression of Obamacare recipients due to the requirement of having to show a government issued ID proving their eligibility to vote receive medical services. This suppression is likely to affect the poor and the minorities mostly..... and women.... and children!

Get your cards today! FORWARD!

obamacareid.jpg

Oh, it will be card? What relief. I was afraid it would be thumbprint, retina print, examination by TSA, or bribe gratuity transfer of appropriately printed paper.

Oh I just read the back of the card. Now it all makes sense! Phew..... Silly me.
By the way. That TSA thingy that you had mentioned.....well apparently TSA will qualify as a tax free medical device under Obamacare. They will be prescribed for patients with a bad case of a few days old constipation.....but it could be just a rumor....

back of the card.jpg

The question is never "will it be racist?" The question must be "how racist would it be if ....?" From there, the issue is simply which reich-wing group needs to be under fire and blamed, and if all fails, the racism is Bush's fault.

Anyer Marx wrote:The question is never "will it be racist?" The question must be "how racist would it be if ....?" From there, the issue is simply which reich-wing group needs to be under fire and blamed, and if all fails, the racism is Bush's fault.
Thank you komrade for the korrektion! Duly noted and the korrektion has been applied akkordingly :)

Every Rethuglican has one of these!!! (I'm sure it's so... I heard it on MSNBCBS!)

id.jpg