The Benedict Arnold "Honor and Distinction" Award

The Obama administration has announced its new annual "Honor and Distinction" award for those Americans that exemplify characteristics that run counter to blind patriotism, professionalism, integrity, and common decency. The glorious award is fittingly in the image of the tombstone memorial to America's founding father of "honor and distinction", sir Benedict Arnold.

arnold.jpg

Other spineless and evil great Americans will be grandfathered into the Hall of Shame Fame.

This year's fellow inductees are...

fonda.jpg

gosnell.jpg

and of course the 2014 award to none other than...

Bergdahl.jpg

And the honorary award goes to...

evilsquirrel copy.jpg

El Presidente, Comrade Tokyo Rose was an obvious prisoner of war just like compatriot Bergdahl. Will Susan Rice pass out more trophies this weekend on her Sunday talk show ritual? Certainly Ms. rose should receive at least one award of honor?

[quote="Red Walrus"]El Presidente, Comrade Tokyo Rose was an obvious prisoner of war just like compatriot Bergdahl. Will Susan Rice pass out more trophies this weekend on her Sunday talk show ritual?[/quote]

A great suggestion, Walrus. Why the need to wait a year. Ms. Rice could no doubt fill hours of Sunday talk show time handing out the award to this weeks most deserving candidates.

paul-nicklen-atlantic-walrus-resting-on-sea-ice-near-the-open-water-foxe-basin-nunavut-canada_i-G-36-3646-4SDCF00Z.jpg

And perhaps next year's award might go to our very own Comrade John "All Americans Committed Atrocities in Vietnam" Kerry.

Comrades, as I understand All awards will now be celebrated at the new politically correct White Mosque

El Presidente Doggy, it would bring me to tears if I could assault freedom as vigorously as fellow progressive Bergdahl has for the past 5 years. After reading TPC ™ this morning, it looks like a number of Cubists should be prepared for their award ceremonies from Comrade Rice. Oh what a glorious time we live in. Is that award fashioned in the image of Comrade Craptek?

[color=#C0392B]Red Walrus[/color], as is always the case, spoke the truth when he wrote:...it looks like a number of Cubists should be prepared for their award ceremonies from Comrade Rice.

First it was Kimye... now it's Pamrack?!

(I think Pamalinsky is safe...)

pamalinsky-is-safe-for-now.jpg

I give up - I've been trying to figure out what that gray thing with a tree-stump (?) on it is. Would someone please explain it.

Most equal Duke of URL, the gray thing with the tree-stump is the Boot Monument. A full explaination of this glorious example of historical correction can be found here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boot_Monument

Red Salmon wrote:Most equal Duke of URL, the gray thing with the tree-stump is the Boot Monument.....
Comrade colorful Fish makes a most equal point raising the interesting question as to what part of the BO anatomy might make an appropriate award to honor persons who could be deemed by The Party™ to be the BO "of their time." Naturally, that magnificent, all-knowing brain would be beyond the imagination of mere mortals and therefore un-iconographicable; somehow cajones would seem inappropriate, since it must be something the One BO actually has; so, might I suggest the glorious behind in bow-mode, as all the world would recognize the posture and Personage in front of the royal posterior immediately. A separate award might be struck for Moo, in bow-wow mode ....
OTrophy.jpg

On the surface the distinguished award looks a lot like a boot, but if you look closely, something peculiarly looks like Comrade Craptek of The CCCP thus adding much prestige to the headstone. I captured this screen shot as Comrade Rice prepares for her Sunday eulogy. The little bristly fella is a rat "Investigative Reporter" (albeit The Northeast Region), so it only makes sense the government used his likeness in crafting the keepsake.

I want Susan Rice's job. I'm perfectly qualified. Have shovel, will bullshit.

I associate myself with only certain kinds of boots, comrades. I thought surely you would have realized this by now!

Boots.jpg