Without strategy there will be no war

[img]/images/Obama_Lost_War_Strategy.jpg[/img]

Our Dear Leader takes action against war on ISIS in a preemptive neutrality. No strategy means no war right?

Of course it is, why else would Dear Leader not have it now?

Now we have warmongers who ask for strategy. Be patient, warmongers! Dear Leader always thinks of his peoples in Major League Goofball and fundraisers required for all to contribute.

Have you contributed for the cause? Speaking of contribution, where were you during the food fight?

Be proud, comrades, that Dear Leader will sacrifice all of us for his ego. Who would not be?

Is not Obama's existing strategy working perfectly against America?
(Did I say that out loud?)

Yeah! That's the ticket! No strategy, no war! No tickey, No washie, no talkie, no blamie, no movie (of troops or body or whatever) no blamie, no doie, no blamie, Oh, please! Somebody please stop me! I have no more funnies left! Help!

The Dear Leader has decreed that ISIS is jayvee and not deserving of a strategy!

Strategies are only for defeating the senior varsity threats to America, like global warming, school lunches, and the Republican Party!

Comrades!!

I came back from the book of faces and found Comrade Nagy's comment,
[highlight=#fafbfb]BIG CLUE... THERE SHOULDN'T BE WARS, ANYWAY!!![/highlight]
and I simply agreeto a point. We must let the Russians protect Ukraine from themselves. We should let ISIS proceed with the cleansing because they need to protect their culture, and we shall be overly upset that someone agreed to stop North Korea from protecting South Korea.

Without war everyone can be protected by their fathers, mothers, sisters, and brothers. All the hoods should protect each other. Gangs shall live to be gangs. Mafia to be Mafia.

War on drugs should be stopped as well as War on terrorism. War is a sad place where sad people meet their sad comrades. We shall have happy secure lives where our Dear Leader tells us from above the beet fields and chain gains that we are protected for our own good.

"He also said he would send Secretary of State John Kerry to the region because “We don't have a strategy yet,”"

This almost makes perfect sense.

Now, now, comrades, be patient. Remember that before obtaining a strategy, one must first go out for bids, clear contracts with unions, pre-allocate kickbacks earmarks set-asides spoils results, prepare press releases, ready some scapegoats, and -- oh yes -- determine what the point of the strategy was supposed to be. This could take years. Or at least until the next crisis makes everyone forget the current one.

You're forgetting market research, comrade. Dear Leader must know if the target market is approving of the targets. That could be an almost impossible task. Especially when the targets keep blowing themselves up.

Back at the Face of Books, a comrade said, "Voting present."

Dear Leader thanks you for your donation and relieves the present from your hands.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Back at the Face of Books, a comrade said, "Voting present."

Dear Leader thanks you for your donation and relieves the present from your hands.
"Voting Present"? Hey, that's a gift! What's the big deal?

Pamalinsky wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:Back at the Face of Books, a comrade said, "Voting present."

"Voting Present"? Hey, that's a gift! What's the big deal?
Well, uh. I will need a teleprompter to answer that.

Of course, if Obama was a Chess Master who sees ten moves ahead, this would all be an elaborate rope-a-dope. Like Michael Corleone, he would wait for his enemies to show themselves and reveal their motives. China is suddenly testing our resolve in the Pacific? “Excellent,” Obama says behind tented fingers. The Russians are calling our bluff? “Ahhh . . . the game is afoot.” Egypt and the U.A.E. are writing us off as a paper tiger? “Just as I expected,” quoth the Chess Master to his briefer. The Germans can't be counted on to stay loyal? “Of course. Of course.” The Poles have made it clear they consider the U.S. an unreliable, even dangerous ally? “I am disappointed I was so right about them all along.” The Iranians pour Hezbollah into Syria? “Rouhani's a pimp. He never could have outfought Ahmadinejad. But I didn't know until this day that it was Khamenei all along.”

The Chess Master was testing our friends and exposing our real foes. Like the sea snake that guy in Gladiator described, Obama let his prey nip and bite at him and now, in a shockingly mixed metaphor, the Venus fly trap snaps shut for the Labor Day Massacre.

https://m.nationalreview.com/article/38 ... g/page/0/1

Even conservative pundits are beginning to see the brilliance of Dear Leader.

Nah, I don't think so, Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt,

My pawn trumps your queen! Here's how it's done:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061015221015AAlHjsy

(and I'm not even a chess player)

Pamalinsky wrote:Nah, I don't think so, Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt,

Congratulations, Comrade Pamalinsky, on your victory.

About this chest game, why not make all of them pawns? Would that be most equal?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:

About this chest game, why not make all of them pawns? Would that be most equal?
But, of course it would, dear H & L! I smile at your enlightenment! BTW, I know you meant chess game, not chest game. (Unless I'm missing something.) Spelling Nazis are really annoying, but useful when you want to snag someone. Not to worry. Not snagging you. ;• ) Be careful though, it could happen to any of us.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

But, of course it would, dear H & L! I smile at your enlightenment! BTW, I know you meant chess game, not chest game. (Unless I'm missing something.) Spelling Nazis are really annoying, but useful when you want to snag someone. Not to worry. Not snagging you. ;• ) Be careful though, it could happen to any of us.
Oh dear, and I thought "chest" was spelled korrektly and "pawns" should have been "paws." (blush)

RedDiaperette wrote:Oh dear, and I thought "chest" was spelled korrektly and "pawns" should have been "paws." (blush)

Not to worry, comrade RedDiaperette. It's entirely understandable that one may want to paw at the chest of the most brilliant Dear Leader as he displays his rearward leadership qualities, 10 steps ahead of known policy geniuses. Indeed, many have been known to swoon and faint at the sound of his breath (or is that the smell? I can never remember).

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:
... why not make all of them pawns? Would that be most equal?

Pawns? Oh, nuts, I thought it said prawns, and I was envisioning a board game played with seafood.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

Thank you, Comrade Pamlinsky.

It is called chess? Well, why do I have to not wear a shirt when I play it? Also, it is high time we lock away the Nazis.

I think the problem that Dear Leader has is that the radical religionists of peace keep redefining themselves. For someone who remains undefined, this has to be a source of confusion. How does one settle on a strategy when one is confronted with a scenario such as this: At tee time ISIS is creating havoc, by the time one is on the 9th green, ISIL is a problem and when one is leaving the 18th hole and heading for the club house, it's just IS?

Well, at least we've finally found out what the meaning of IS is. It isn't good but it is comforting.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Well, at least we've finally found out what the meaning of IS is. It isn't good but it is comforting.
Nice word play Kapitan! Very well done.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I think the problem that Dear Leader has is that the radical religionists of peace keep redefining themselves. For someone who remains undefined, this has to be a source of confusion. How does one settle on a strategy when one is confronted with a scenario such as this: At tee time ISIS is creating havoc, by the time one is on the 9th green, ISIL is a problem and when one is leaving the 18th hole and heading for the club house, it's just IS?

Then it is back for another round of golf. Dear Leader must be the greatest golfer of all time. By chance, does he call himself Tiger Woods?

No, comrade, nor would he. Dear Leader (PBUH) already plays more golf than Tiger Woods, and will not be limited to the schedule of a common garden variety professional golfer, especially one who's wife has control...

Tovarichi wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:
... why not make all of them pawns? Would that be most equal?

Pawns? Oh, nuts, I thought it said prawns, and I was envisioning a board game played with seafood.
Really Tovi?

A board game using Prawns as Pawns? Seriously?

Well, OK. I, myself, was envisioning a game using humans as pawns while having a nice dinner of roasted prawns with garlic buds and a nice chilled Chianti.

I must admit, they (prawns/pawns) do have a nice "nutty" flavor! I mean, so many things do, even chicken! In case Comrade Craptek is listening, I ask him, "Are nuts the new chicken?"

Of courth I have a thrategy! I'll be like a crouthing tiger! Thothe Ithith meanieth don't want to meth with the Uuu! Eth A! Reeooww!

obama.jpg

Thpank me! I'm tho bad!

f38d0032cbd88535b083d57ac7a208be.jpg

Pawns? Oh, nuts, I thought it said prawns, and I was envisioning a board game played with seafood.[/quote]
Really Tovi?

Absolutely. When you capture an opponents player, it meets an untimely doom, with cocktail sauce and a sqeeze of lemon. It also guarantees fresh players as some get full and have to excuse themselves.

Tovarichi wrote:Pawns? Oh, nuts, I thought it said prawns, and I was envisioning a board game played with seafood.
Really Tovi?

Absolutely. When you capture an opponents player, it meets an untimely doom, with cocktail sauce and a sqeeze of lemon. It also guarantees fresh players as some get full and have to excuse themselves.[/quote]
Bduh! Now I get it! )snort( )snort(Well then, pass the Pace Piccante Sauce! (from New Yawk City!)