The Wombat Factory: How We Prevail - NSFW-NSFH

My Glorious Humanist Comrades,

After decades of training in Betty Friedan's glorious tactics as to how to politically radicalize The Feminine Mystique for glorious Communist Revolution... it has come to our attention at The Wombat Factory that most meager proles in our ranks are ill-informed about how we prevail year after year... month after month (hehe an inside Wombat Factory joke)... day after day... hour after hour.... minute after minute (hehe... another inside Wombat Factory joke)... to date this has served us well... for if the patient does not know what ails them then how on Lenin's Soylent Green Earth could they begin to believe that they in fact have been Radicalized™.. (ahem... re-educated). Janyt please proceeed....

Thank you Commissar Rooster, Let me start by saying: Tu es mi madre el porque in twa... in White Privileged™ words... Mom, let me explain....

1) Pole Dancing is an Art.....

Although Kung Fu Fighting may be number one on our Big Sis list (right after scissors of course), it's important to embrace your Stripper side. Speaking of scissors, we have every intention of using Moments of Radicalization™ (e.g. Lorena Bobbit), however enamoring the male proles and spreading envy throughout the sedate Christianized and uptight American Women is a plus for Progress. (e.g. If it feels Animal it is Good)

2) Tattoo The Tribe...

Tatoos and Piercings connect you with the tribe and let us know that you are part of The Tribe... The Party adores regression (see conversion 1).... Anything you tatoo should be known by the tribe... the more risque and exposed the better... they used to call this mooning... but we at the Wombat factory will take it sunny side up!

3)Expose' the Essay'....

If you can't say it in words... walk around in a giant vagina costume.. let your camel toe show... flaunt your braless nippes.... or perhaps... rile your neck vains until you are about to explode... none of this progressive argument™ was meant for rational articulation... sooooo just let it fly...

Comrades,

With these 3 explanations above, you should be able to more easily (hehe another Wombat Factory inside joke) get in touch with your inner Progressive. However without fine examples of progress in the education fields we could never expect fine Comrades like you to ever prevail, this is why this demonstration could not be complete without the fine example set by Comrade Crunk: The Worlds Greatest High School Math Teacher trained and produced by the progressive collegiate agenda brought to you by The Wombat Factory....

Comrade Crunk.... take it away...

Image~

Class Dismissed!

Comrade Rooster, this is all well and good, but I'm afraid only half right left.

Don't forget that our progressive womyn - at least those not already occupied with each other - deserve regular glimpses of Manly Mystique, and fortunately for them we have already had one of our own lead the way!

AnthonyWiener1.jpg
Comrades, who can forget that glorious day when our dear congressman from New York revealed for all to see how excited he was to be progressively and dramatically pointing to the left!

AnthonyWiener2.jpg

Comrade ROCK,do tell! How did you manage to acquire a private photo (lower one) of a close-up of Janet Incompetano's underwear with mystery bulge?

Amazing. When all is said and done, the lofty goals of the Left to liberate us all from the crass materialism of capitalism always seem to reduce us to a society of animals whose highest aspirations are physical gratifications and stupid photos of bimbos in their underwear.

Comrade Crunk certainly encourages me to get in touch with my inner stripper. Though I must say her Pube tatt should be more sensitive to the optically challenged; I can't make out what it says in the least!

AbecedariusRex wrote:.... I can't make out what it says in the least!
Comrade, perhaps through the magic of digital enhancement we can figure out what it might say ....
Crunk1.jpg

There was a young Jew from New York
Who Tweeted a pic of his pork
His wifey's a Muzzie
And the picture was fuzzy
Halal?? "I must get back to work."

Is this fuzzy canine is about to share the Current Truth™ pole dance with his prog friend?

336161_1fc80849-1a1a-441e-a5e5-0b99ea1fb195_prod.jpg

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:Comrade ROCK,do tell! How did you manage to acquire a private photo (lower one) of a close-up of Janet Incompetano's underwear with mystery bulge?
Comrade bear,It is from the same reactionary forces that let slip the first wookie michelle is actually a transgender....something.
michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

Comrade spy: utterly frightening, yet truthful.