Yippee Ki Yay!

Comrades:

obama-cowboy250x200.jpg
As if the new Navy SEAL Obama Doll isn't enough to get used to in the remaking and reimaging of our brave young progressive president, with its wild-eyed, rage-filled, out-of-control facial expressions, exagerrated biceps and abnormally large firearm, the return of "cowboy" has now become 'in vogue' and the 'new cool'. Could this just be too much Change™ for the average non-violent, peace-loving prog to endure?

All of us have gone through the required conditioning of "cowboy= bad" during the 8 LONG Bu$hitler years. Anything associated with "cowboy" was to be seen as reprehensible and intolerable. But now we understand that "cowboy" in itself isn't bad; it's just a matter of who that "cowboy" is. We can thank our Dear Leader for bringing clarity back in the understanding of what it truly means to be a... "cowboy".

During the Bu$hitler years, it was not OK to be a cowboy (cowboy=bad). The world hated us because of the cowboy-esque "swagger" of the Bu$hitler; that "shoot-from-the-hip" arrogant attitude and—worst of all—those BOOTS! To be seen with a Stetson hat during that time was to scream at the world, "HEY! I'M AN ARROGANT ASSHAT!"

But just as was promised by our Dear Leader during his campaign season with no end, Hope and Change™ also means a redefining and resurrection of things that were once considered anathema, or verboten, are now permissable and acceptable. It's wonderful to see how tolerance works when it's done by the korrekt people.

bama cowboy.jpg
This is Sunday morning[5/9/11] on the syndicated Chris Matthews show, they were talking about Obama and the death of Osama, which happened because Obama shot Osama, and there's this little exchange that they had, it's David Ignatius of the Washington Post.

IGNATIUS: I felt, watching the President Sunday night, that there's an American archetype of the strong, silent person, that person is reticent, but conveys...

MATTHEWS: The cowboy.

IGNATIUS: ... strength.

MATTHEWS: The cowboy. Gary Cooper. Matt Dillon.

IGNATIUS: I saw Obama as a little bit of that cowboy. (source)

So go ahead, Comrades: put on your best Stetson, shine your Tony Lama boots, feel the 'O' power crackling in those Wrangler jeans. Cowboys are now decreed as "Cool" because our Dear Leader has shown us, once again, how it's done.

Cowboy Barry? It doesn't have a ring to it. . . that is so Bushitler. This is the only Barry Barack doll I found left on the shelves. He is looking a wee bit effeminate so I was not sure if this was the Barry doll or the new model Barack doll?
xx.jpg

I, for one, am becoming forever more enamored by the president's new tee shirt.......
heberemadeintheusa.jpg

Is it Brokeback Mountain all over again?

Pssst... Fraulein. look again. Broad Shoulders, Muscular chest. you have the Moo-chele doll.

Judge Fraulein,

Dolls of Dear Leader never look effeminate, Metrosexual perhaps! Just because he was raised by his grandmother is no grounds for casting aspersions.

The Major says, Yeah, whatever he said!

Ivan Ivanobitch wrote:I, for one, am becoming forever more enamored by the president's new tee shirt.......
heberemadeintheusa.jpg

There should be an "urban cowboy" offering available amongst those choices. It's only fair.

Frau, definately a MOO-chelle doll. The pink lips, earring in the "left" ear are dead giveaways, along with the butch-looking hairdo.

FINALLY, someone has the courage to recognize the Extreme Bravery of Our Heroic, Manly,Strength-Filled, Leaderistic Dear Leader!

If it were not for This Venue, Our Manly, Testosterone-InflatedFilled Visage of Dear Leader would have been TOTALLY IGNORED by our HATED Bush-Cheney-Halliburton-dominated media: All the way from ABC-CBS-NBC-NPR-WaPo-NYT- And all the others!

Comrade Scratchy,

The foresight of your contribution has most certainly risen to a level of relevance not known 3 years ago. Who woulda thunk it would take Dear Leader to resurrect "cowboy chic" after he and his ilk stomped it into the ground?

And now, with what he told Netanyahu, that Israel must go back to the 1967 borders, Cowboy Bobo Obama stuck it to those outlaw Juice, didn't he? Now that's a Maverick act of bullying bravery.

Leninka, I was shocked - SHOCKED!! - when I watched the video of Netanyahu telling Dear Leader that he and his Juice "people" weren't going to do as they were told!

It was a lot like watching a grownup silly person patiently but firmly explaining to a child much smarter and braver person how things are going to be.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:Comrade Scratchy,

The foresight of your contribution has most certainly risen to a level of relevance not known 3 years ago. Who woulda thunk it would take Dear Leader to resurrect "cowboy chic" after he and his ilk stomped it into the ground?

That Obama was gonna be an evilnogooddirtyrottensonofabitch was no mystery to a bunch of us.

He got elected by-

1- People who believed electing him was going to be like winning the lottery and Christmas Every Day for them,

2- Racists who wanted "one of our boys in there",

3- Gullible people who wanted to prove they weren't racist, even though it involved voting for one of the most useless, inexperienced candidates who has ever ran for the job, and

4- Useful Idiots who want the US gone from the world stage.

That meeting with Netanyahu was a tremendous insult to Dear Leader. The nerve of that man! Dear Leader was very patient with him while explaining the finer points of Cowboy Diplomacy allah Obama.

See, he was wearing his cowboy hat and holding on to that chair like it was a bucking bronco:

obama_net_hat.jpg

Grigori E.R. wrote:See, he was wearing his cowboy hat and holding on to that chair like it was a bucking bronco:

I notice his "trigger finger" is itching in that photo... like he's ready to point and shoot. How much more "cowboy" can you get than that?

Indeed, Comrade Scratchy.

I watched The One™'s ascension from Professor Poseur Nobody to state senator here in the Peoples Republik of Illinoiz. If it wasn't for Darth Axelrod he would still be sitting in Rev. Wrong's church "not listening" to another 20 years of hate and racism.

The man cannot win on credentials, or merit, or by having superior ideas that appeal to normal, sane people. But to assign him a "cowboy" persona—as if we must forget the past 8 years of stigmatizing "cowboys" that the only thing that mattered was eliminating them forever—is way over-the-top hysterics. For The One™, it fits his template of being the consumate usurper; always taking credit for others' work and efforts while criticizing them for doing the same. Just as "cowboys" were anathema the past 8 years, without lifting even a tiny finger he brings them back into the pop culture vogue.

And thus he sullies "cowboys"; their image and reputations, to an even lower point than the degradation they falsly received during the 8 years of Bu$h. Back then it was only a bunch of whining leftists slinging their darts with little accuracy. Today it's a revision of assigning a term to specific, unrelated conduct and demeanor, not representing anything even close to "cowboy", thus dealing it a more profane blow because of what it's being compared to.