Do You Have What It Takes, Comrades?

Comrades,
Jackalopelipsky is live here at the largest RED Convention west of China's Communist Party. Yes, comrades! Jackalopelipsky is in San Antonio, Texazistan as a voting delegate to solidify RED operatives for the 2024 election.

The best of the best are here, comrades. The grassroots testing labs have produced a Hand/Eye Motor Skills Testing Machine that would rival any fighter jet pilot training abandoned in Afghanistan or Niger.

Do you have what it takes to be a highly skilled RED agent, comrades? Are you able to Whack A Biden when split seconds happen?

I'm sure the line to participate in such is longer than any bread line...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
5/23/2024, 12:05 pm
I'm sure the line to participate in such is longer than any bread line...

Yes, Ivan. Recruiting comrades has been exemplary, Sir. You can check the box for Recruitment Quota of RED Agents on your Tractor Barn #2 Official Clipboard with confidence. Plus these recruits have skills necessary to complete our eternal TPC mission to make Texazistan RED, with green sauce on the side. Breakfast Tacos are here.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/23/2024, 1:52 pm

Breakfast Tacos are here.

Music to Tejano ears.  Gracias.

RED Facts from Texazistan

Abraham George was elected to Chair the RED Party of Texazistan.

https://www.ksat.com/news/texas/2024/05 ... can-party/

Abraham George ticks off every non-RED's boxes, Ivan.

There was a rumor that a Faction of Delegates calling themselves "Terrorists for Cruz" had their signs confiscated. By the time 'pelipsky was able to get to the "Terrorists for Cruz" t-shirt booth, it had been knocked over by planted FBI agents and San Antonio Police.

But during the Party Speeches, Jackalopelipksy thought, "The more they defended their elephantness, the more jackalopelipsky wanted to stop and count tusks."

In considering the age of the comarade daring to ask Texazistan’s Senator Cornyn a question, it grieves this jackalope knowing the bs deeds of this man wrecked Ukraine, as well Texazistan. Undervoting on the ticket never phased Senator Cornyn. Telling the plank writing delegates we were the mob he would never give way to, has been detrimental to our mutual wellbeing.

Grief…

Sarah Gonzales was able to make her points without being abusive. Whatta Lady. She made me proud to be a Republican.

Jackelopelipsky , "Terrorists for Cruz" is the most ridiculous thing I've seen (so far) today.

genipero wrote:
5/28/2024, 3:29 pm
Jackelopelipsky , "Terrorists for Cruz" is the most ridiculous thing I've seen (so far) today.

Thank you, comrade Genipero. You’d think Cruz decrying J6 attendees as terrorists, would be way out there on the ridiculous scale. But, no, Genipero! Senator Cornyn tries to get us to hold his beer!

https://x.com/JosephTrimmer_/status/1795958683571978277

This is why Houston - and all Texazistan has a problem we can’t seem to shake off.