50 Ways To Beat Corona

Got this idea from crimeblogger and all around badthinker, Gerard Vanderleun at "American Digest" About 6 or 7 of the lines in the refrain are his as well

The problem is because it spreads so easily
The solution's easy if you think pandemically
I'd like to help you with this plague from Chairman Li
There must be fifty ways to beat Corona

She said, "Its really not my habit to seclude"
Furthermore, I hate to sit at home and eat convenience food
But I repeat myself so you might cope with this lung flu
There must be fifty ways to beat Corona
Fifty ways to beat Corona

Just stick to your shack, Jack
Stay away from your Gran, Stan
You'll need to wipe toys, Boys
Just listen to me
Hop off the bus, Gus
No need to commute much
Don't hoard the TP, Lee
And leave some for me

Uggh, spit out the bat, Dat
Cant play with your scamps, Gramps
Wash after you void, Lloyd
To stay virus free
Pass me the zinc, Link
No need to consult Chinks
Its time to come clean, Xi
About CCP

She said it grieves me so to see that Orangeman dope
Say Chinese virus like a total xenophobe
And I said, "I appreciate that but could you give me hope"
About the fifty ways

She said, "Why don't we both just sleep in separate beds"
And I believe in the morning I will prep some fish tank meds
Then she kissed me and I realized there's nothing left to dread
'Cause there's .. fifty ways to beat Corona
Fifty ways to beat Corona

Don't run with a pack, Mac
Swallow that phlegm, Clem
Avoid that schoolboy, Joy
Obtain PPE
Abstain from that touch, Dutch
No need to.shake hands much
Just Clorox your key, Lee
To be Covid free

Don't work when you're sick, Dick
Watch out for your hands, Stan
No need to touch face, Grace
Says CDC
Re-lather that palm, Mom
No need for those F-bombs
Use elbow to sneeze, Louise
So we can breathe free

Comrade Lennie... This is a work of most phenomenal equality

Forgive that I made one slight change in first verse that just flowed.

That and as I sang along ruined a bowl of beet soup...

PROGG OFF: I was obliged to use a Samsung phone to post this and could not figure out how to hyperlink the video ... so a thousand thank yous, as our Arab comrades like to say, for the assist

Groucho Marxist wrote:Comrade Lennie... This is a work of most phenomenal equality

Forgive that I made one slight change in first verse that just flowed.

That and as I sang along [highlight=#ffff99]ruined a bowl of beet soup[/highlight]...
So should you equal comrades of Karaoke Hooliganism both denounce yourselves for this terrorist act?

And, that the glib Hooliganator, Lenniesky did this flamin' cocktail on a phone??

Well, equal Karaoke Hooligan Comrades, it's hat's off in a moment of honor and respect for holdin' it together with rubber bands, spit wads, and glue.

Surely, Prime Direktor will up your beet vodka ration card. Why he might add HOT - as well as cold - running water to your retirement Dacha.

You're headed for even GRATER Times! Lenniesky.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

To most supportive Sweet Lipesky Rodent

Consider how difficult you THINK using a smart phone was for me; then multiply by a factor of ten to get how trying it ACTUALLY was. Firstly, when it comes to texting I'm about as agile as an orangutan with arthritis. I was definitely spared Orangemansmall Syndrome when it comes to hand size, which is a problem in this situation. Also I lack that "Knit One, Pearl Two" gene found on the XX chromosome that allows you ladies to text at the speed of light

Also, submitting anything on The First Comrade's site from a cellphone is an adventure in itself. On two separate occasions, the post shifted from "poor text' to "rich text" in the middle of "Submit" which meant the finished submission was one long paragraph with no spacing. Had to fix the mess twice

Gosh, Lenniesky, completing such an arduous task under heavy mortar fire through rich text/poor text collusion is nothing short of heroic. True Grace under Grater Burn with large hands on a rice burner phone. Next you'll be sayin' you were using rice burner phone while lawlessly enjoying a community park with family while grilling burgers at same time.

Nothing stops the People's Karaoke Mill from making its quota for Supreme Direktor.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky