Any time, any place

Oh, you can't tell me, it's not worth lyin' for
I can help you, there's nothin' you'll want for
Yeah, I will take from you, I'd lie to you
Give away for you, yeah, I'd lie to you

You know it's true
Everything I give, oh yeah, I take it from you

Dear Mass Hooligan of Karaoke,

Did you know that Bernie's dream of other people paying for everything he wants was shaped in his early childhood being subjected to arguments between his Mom and Dad over the family budget?

'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:Dear Mass Hooligan of Karaoke,

Did you know that Bernie's dream of other people paying for everything he wants was shaped in his early childhood being subjected to arguments between his Mom and Dad over the family budget?

'pelipsky
This is true.. But at that time he was forty years old

Well, now that you mention the age thing... great Mass Hooliganator of Karaoke...Bernie's fixin' to cross into octogenarian territory...and he's STILL living the dream of other people paying for everything he wants, and he don't want to hear no bickerin' back and forth about how much it costs others to pay for everything he wants.

Just don't w.a.n.t 2 h.e.a.r. I.T. ...that's how emotionally scarred Bernie still is from hearing his Mom and Dad arguing about the family budget.

Bernie Sanders reveals 'major plans' to be funded by new taxes, massive lawsuits, military cuts

The total concept of Bernie using Lawsuits to grow the economic family budget just has the mythical horned rodent's mind mesmerized like a piece of shiny aluminum flickerin' on a barbed wire fence.

And, listen kids,..the Bernster don't want to hear no yea-yeah coming from the back seats either. Just let Bernie's hand selected lawyers argue with the reality of not having enough of anything...and sit quiet while Bernie drives the family truckster with no stoppin' for food, gas, or restroom breaks...or else...

the mythical horned rodent gets it.

And, you can get it too, comrades.
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

From what I understand, Comrades, these financial issues came to a head when Bernie's parents refused to pay for a Volga river boat cruise for Bernie and his new bride … so he had to settle for merely laying a bouquet of flowers on Lenin's tomb.

PROGG OFF: My mother and Geri, her bestie gal pal actually took such a cruise in the mid-Nineties after they had both become widows. When they came back, we would refer to them as "The Volga Boat Girls" and "The Volga Olgas"