All we are saying is give peas a chance

Let me tell you now
Everybody's talking about regulation debt reduction
Constitution immigration House corruption
Lose the nation ruination obamanation and confiscation
All we are saying - keep talking - is give peas a chance

Oh let's stick it to 'em
Everybody's talking about Janet Nappy Timmy Geitner who's Barry?
Rahmie baby Hugo Chavez Moamie 'Daffy Eric Holder
Dinner Jacket Donuts Kagan Puta Mayor Harry Harry Reedie

You know, Comrade Chalupa song is reminding me of story

Fifty years ago, Sandy Koufax of the Dodgers and Dean Chance of the Angels were the two best pitchers in baseball. So a banquet was held in their honor and at the end of the banquet a cake was placed smack dab in the middle of the two men with the inscription "To the best pitcher in baseball" Almost immediately Sandy grabs the cake all for himself; at which point Dean protests, "Wait a minute, Sandy, let me have some of that" Suddenly Sandy goes ballistic, "This f#cking cake is for best pitcher in baseball, right? Well, that would be me; Three Cy Youngs in four years. Case closed!" And Dean replies "In '64 I had the lowest ERA since the Dead Ball Era. Case is re-opened."

So Sandy takes a swing at Dean and the next thing you know, the two are brawling in front of everybody. At that point, the Master of Ceremonies, Don Rickles, cries out "Take it easy, Sandy -- what is this, lunchtime at Romper Room? I'm telling you this, Sandy, you better give Dean some cake because Miss Sherri is watching you right now thru her magic mirror and she's pissed. I'm sending you to her office just as soon as she gets back from Sweden."*

So Sandy got all defensive and said, "So what are you all saying, that Dean's a better pitcher than me?" Just then a mop topped musician from England witha bizarre looking Japanese girlfriend stood up and said "No, we're not saying THAT, Mr KOH-fax. All we are saying is give Chance a piece."

*(In 1962, one of the Romper Room hostesses, Sherri Finkbine, went to Sweden for an abortion)

I saw a story about peas and came right over here yesterday. Chalupa beat me to it.

Very good Lennski - just for that - no cake for you! :)

Groucho - remember is cooperation not competition. I started writing song in Big Hatski's glorious comment section - song wrote rest of itself - stay equal my friends - Chalupski.