Barr sez, “All right now! in fact, it's all gas'
Barr sez, “All right!, I'm jumpin' this trash
It's all gas, gas, gas

Jumping this trash, it's all gas

Aach du Lenin! I had this idea myself, but it looks like the dearest Energizer Jackalope Comrade beat me to the equality

One thing only. I understand "Cross Fire Hurricane" reference-ism but I'm a bit confused as to identity of "toothless bearded hag." (eol)*

I make joke, da? I say for joke only!! I am not in the slightest bit confused as to who is toothless bearded cla-, I mean hag

(eol -- equality of laughter)

EOL backattcha Callmelennie. We all saw that hornet's nest...and somebody had to beat it with a stick. Right?? It ain't near done...go ahead..give it a whack. It's just a hangin' nest waitin' to be knocked out of park. Jackalopelipsky heard the field lights are going to stay on extra late...next batter up...now get out there an play ball!! EOL!!!

Oh my goodness, dear comrades and boon companions of karaoke hooliganism...this last battery pack has a real carbon footprint kicker within the soul of this Jackalope. Jackalopelipsky can't help it...is this new battery and beyond Jackalopelipsky's control. Offense unintended in subjecting others to this A.D.D.apologetic

forelock tugs to all boon companions in advance, during, and afterparty,Jackaopelipsky#BR

Well it's a Hurricane down in D.C.
All of the surveillance lines are down
Well it's a Hurricane down in D.C.
All of the surveillance lines are down
And we've been tryin' to call Obama
Lord and he ain't peeped a single sound

Barr's dark clouds are rollin' in
Man we're standin' out in the rain
Barr's dark clouds are rollin' in
Man we're standin' out in the rain

Yeah ‘cane water keep a rollin'
Man it's about to drive poor them insane

Well we're leavin' you Obama
Lord and we're goin' back home to stay
Well I'm leavin' Obama
Lord and we're goin' back home to stay
Well back home are no floods or hurricanes
Baby and the sun shines every day

Been a little soggy in my part of the gulag too

It seems extreme weather is accompanying Political Climate Change all across the gulag. Hope the flood waters of the Melting Narrative do not rise to the level of your cell. The Commissar's in DC have this Insurance Policy...but they are more equal than rest of gulag.

jackalopelipsky wrote:It seems extreme weather is accompanying Political Climate Change all across the gulag. Hope the flood waters of the Melting Narrative do not rise to the level of your cell. The Commissar's in DC have this Insurance Policy...but they are more equal than rest of gulag.

It does mean more rats to eat

Groucho Marxist wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:It seems extreme weather is accompanying Political Climate Change all across the gulag. Hope the flood waters of the Melting Narrative do not rise to the level of your cell. The Commissar's in DC have this Insurance Policy...but they are more equal than rest of gulag.

It does mean more rats to eat

"Last Rodent Standing..." [sorry, but it had to be said according to Agent Provocateur BondJamesBond]. Did Silva's grandmother change the nature of those rats/rodents?? Is one a rat/rodent because of social constructs created by oppressive white dudes and girl dudes within places of authority? Or, because of rat nature?

Does it really matter? When they are so plentiful and can be quite tasty if marinated in beet ale and various herbs and spices?