Axelrod likes ObamaCare!

Comrades,

I have wonderful and most equal news! I just received an Obama Campaign mass mailing spam email from David Axelrod (imagine how privileged I feel) and he said that he likes ObamaCare! While talking about all the wonderful things in it, he forgot to mention these glorious things:

- extra ObamaCare tax on selling your home
- the Fluke requirement
- the rationing board
- all the various waivers to companies that donate to Dear Leader

But three of my favorite statements are these:

"Obamacare means never having to worry about getting sick and running up against a lifetime cap on insurance coverage."

Exactly, Comrades. No worries about lifetime caps if they just decide you're past your usefulness or your particular problem is not worth solving. They'll give a red or blue pill for the pain of course. But if you're someone special (like an illegal aunt or uncle from a certain high official that has a teleprompter) the People™ will spend whatever is necessary to take care of you.

"And Obamacare can save seniors hundreds of dollars a year on prescription drugs -- and gives them access to preventive care that is saving their lives."
Yes, Comrades. If seniors are denied coverage they don't have copays. Thus they will save hundreds of dollars a year on prescription drugs. If you can't see a doctor, you can't have a prescription. See how wonderful this is? ObamaCare is saving us money!

"
President Obama never lost sight of the fact that this reform is about people. People like his own mother, who spent the last years of her life fighting cancer -- and fighting with insurance companies, too."

"
That shouldn't happen. And because of Obamacare, it can't."

It won't happen, Comrades. It's difficult to fight insurance companies, but impossible to fight the Politburo Rationing Board. So, isn't this wonderful? No more fighting those evil KAPITALIST insurance companies. With ObamaCare you know a denial is the last word. No stressing about arguing. Just accept it, Comrades.

Comrades, was this the work of the People's Cube's newest sponsor, People's Astroturf? I understand Dear Leader uses them often. Fine job!

Comrade Vlad,
Axlehead made his choice, he could walk out of the room being enamored with program or his lifeless body would be carried to the morgue.
Event
A high-level White House official shot himself in the back of the head 4 times,
worst case of suicide on record .

Press release:
A high-level White House official shot, intensive search underway for shooter!

If Comrade Axelrod says Obamacare is glorious, then it must be so. He would never lead us astray. He and Dear Leader Obama would NEVER lie to us!

The seemingly heartfelt pitch by Obama now appears to have glossed over many of the facts. Scott's book reveals that Dunham was compensated for most of her treatment aside from one denied claim in August 1995. Scott writes that Dunham was denied coverage by CIGNA for a separate claim under her employer's disability insurance policy, where she wanted to be compensated for medical costs as well as her living expenses. Scott writes that Obama‘s tale of his mother's battle with insurance companies was “abbreviated,” for the fact that Ann Dunham did indeed have health insurance pay for her treatment:

“Though he(Obama) often suggested that she was denied health coverage because of a pre-existing condition, it appears from her correspondence that she was only denied disability coverage'”

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/turns-out-obamas-story-about-his-mothers-healthcare-struggle-is-inaccurate/