Science settled? Science is OFFENSIVE!

Students: Geological term dyke offensive to lesbians

Comrades, we hear from the Party on so many things that the "science is settled."  I am saddened to report that Science is offensive.  So much requires the use of math which we all know automatically excludes persons with uteruses (uteri?)  and persons of color. Above you will find an article and illustration of scientific terminology that comes without trigger warning, and is offensive to certain L-persons (against whom I have nothing; I do love them and can sit at the peoples computer for hours just watching... ) 

The capital crime of gender assumption is plentiful, as in the article it does clarify that many professors still use the phrase "you guys."  Who of all people should know better?  in fact, challenging a misguided opinion or hypothesis is hate speech, not education!  What are they teaching our youngsters?  These are the leaders of tomorrow, and deserve everything the Party can give them, not what someone thinks they absorb and learn!

Red Square teaches us that the issue is never the issue.  Let's leave the world politics and policy analysis to the duly elected experts led by Cho Bai-Din, Kamala Harris, Dr. Fauchi, and Nanski Pelosi (the four horsepersons of the apocalypse), and we of the working class can get back to the day to day of our proper duties of making mountains out of molehills, and making our beet quota.

I am SO glad every time I stumble across one of these articles that I'm no longer on the staff at a liberal arts college not to be named here!   I do pity those who remain under the New World Order and still can give a damn about teaching a topic to students and not whether the phrase "good morning, lets pick up at chapter 7..." is offending some newly-minted victim class participant.   

Comrade, you are quite right.

A lack of trigger warnings is the reason my nephew, Jojo,  dropped his astronomy course. The professor kept saying things like, "Uranus has yet to be fully explored" and "When we look at Uranus."

Jojo told him, "I don't want to see Uranus any more than I want to see your Venus, and I sure as hell don't want to know if you didn't wipe well and still have Klingons around Uranus."

Jojo said that Science™ is not only cock-blocking new ideas about climate and gender, Science™ also offends our sensibilities and that the increase in the number of crying rooms and safe spaces on campus is directly proportional to the number of microaggressive "truths" and "facts" that students are exposed to every time they attend a  Science™ lecture. 

Smart boy: he got an "A" in Critical Groupthinking 101. 

Is there a scientific correlation between these two facts?

Students have also argued with her that “IQ tests were invented to ostracize and marginalize minority groups.”

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/29/2022, 11:14 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/29/2022, 11:13 am

P.S. The term "lesbian" is offensive to dykes.

So how do you piss off rock formations?

first check the direction of the prevailing winds...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
3/29/2022, 1:34 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/29/2022, 11:14 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/29/2022, 11:13 am

P.S. The term "lesbian" is offensive to dykes.

So how do you piss off rock formations?

first check the direction of the prevailing winds...
TPCstickers.jpg

Oh, my! Holland must be scrambling on this one, as they have hundreds, if not thousands of dykes, to hold back the water (I don't know about the other kinds.)

And what are the World Heritage folks at the U.N. going to do about renaming The Westfriese Omringdijk (West-Frisian Circular Dyke)?

Almost forgot to ask: Is it less offensive to say or write dike rather than dyke?

So when the Little Dutch Boy put his finger in the Dyke, it was something entirely different than what I thought?

Comrade Ivan, do not assume gender of person with finger...

Ivan Betinov wrote:
3/29/2022, 6:55 pm
So when the Little Dutch Boy put his finger in the Dyke, it was something entirely different than what I thought?
If the dyke reciprocated, yes.

Schist!  Geology is LOADED with terms that can be taken the wrong way!

"The questionable term
orogeny is defined as “a process in which a section of the earth's crust is folded and deformed by lateral compression to form a mountain range.” The word itself represents a clear expression of the masculine obsession with physical sex, which Gutterburg describes as “the bending and folding of psyche and body alike at the moment of orgasm.” (Gutterburg, 1988: 507). The authors would like to propose the word montiforming as a less suggestive ungendered term for mountain building episodes."

It’s the whole colonial ‘settled’ aspect of science that makes it offensive. Settled is so colonized, and that’s really bad.

Are you old enough to remember The Penis Van Lesbian Show?

O the innocent times when you could say that name without all the extra semantic baggage pressing on your brain.

Great. Now you've got me imagining the sound of that call.

Ivan Betinov wrote:
3/31/2022, 9:55 pm
Great. Now you've got me imagining the sound of that call.