Notable/Quotable: Twitter, the Grenada of companies

At one time the Left had a saying "Once a country goes communist it never goes back." Reagan blew that lie apart with the invasion of Grenada, the very first communist country to "go back."

Today the Left likes to think that once a company goes "Woke" (the euphemism de jour for communist) it never goes back.

Living in the lie meets reality:

FjIx3BjXEAAc1wD.jpg

Comrades, let us be hoping that - now glorious USSA is truly here (as of Next Tuesday November 3, 2020) - we will never go back to *spit* "freedom"!

Is good to see advancements now being made daily FOR THE PEOPLE! as USSA finally becomes New Motherland!!

Margaret wrote:
12/4/2022, 2:02 pm
Today the Left likes to think that once a company goes "Woke" (the euphemism de jour for communist) it never goes back.
Context1.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
12/4/2022, 2:44 pm
Comrades, let us be hoping that - now glorious USSA is truly here (as of Next Tuesday November 3, 2020) - we will never go back to *spit* "freedom"!

Is good to see advancements now being made daily FOR THE PEOPLE! as USSA finally becomes New Motherland!!
What is this finally, R.O.C.K.? USSA has been the “new and improved”, as Amerikkkan disingenuity has Alinsky’d to be, Motherland as soon as piece of Berlin Wall resettled at the Bush Library at Texas A&M.

https://www.bush41.org/visit/grounds

Comrade R.O.C.K. continues speaking truth to power! (when he shows back up...) Good to see you again.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
12/4/2022, 6:48 pm
Comrade R.O.C.K. continues speaking truth to power! (when he shows back up...) Good to see you again.
That’s what ‘pelipsky meant to say...

Just remember, the truth of power amassed in the minds of Tipper and Hillary before their husbands went mainstream, just as Berlin Wall arrived in Texazistan. Coincidence? The mythical horned lagomorph feels “not.”

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

So help this mythical horned lagomorph, this Rethuglican is a liar living in the alternative unipartyverse, ‘pelipsky is hoping to escape. Freedom is just beyond the piece of Berlin Wall at the Bush Library.

Ahhh, Comrade Ivan - thank you from below bottom of cold, soviet heart! Now that winter is here and ground is frozen in USSA, is time for 18-hour days of digging up old potatoes for to survive glorious soviet winter, so little time for showing up now. Plus, soon will be my turn to help in rounding up *spit* terrorist extremists *spit* still on loose here in glorious United Soviet States of America. Why won't they just give up and smell the gulag? Is too cold for chase.

Perhaps we meet again Next Tuesday, Comrade?

FORWARD, FOR THE PEOPLE!

R.O.C.K in the USSA, how good to hear from you again! Good to see alter kampfers checking in now and then. Why I remember the wonderful joint show-trial we had for you and Other Ivan (Before he changed his name) just like it was yesterday. If yesterday was November 2013, that is...

<Insert appropriate time machine sounds>

https://thepeoplescube.com/post169207.h ... an#p169207

Ah, happy days, happy days....

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
12/6/2022, 6:59 pm
Ahhh, Comrade Ivan - thank you from below bottom of cold, soviet heart! Now that winter is here and ground is frozen in USSA, is time for 18-hour days of digging up old potatoes for to survive glorious soviet winter, so little time for showing up now. Plus, soon will be my turn to help in rounding up *spit* terrorist extremists *spit* still on loose here in glorious United Soviet States of America. Why won't they just give up and smell the gulag? Is too cold for chase.

Perhaps we meet again Next Tuesday, Comrade?

FORWARD, FOR THE PEOPLE!

R.O.C.K., your Next Tuesday work never ends. In point of fact, your work is currently featured in TPC travel expose’ uncovering Mitch McConnell’s secret gulag camp for Rethuglican candidates Mitch has determined as unwilling to wear the Chinese Union Label. May your work continue!

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky

p.s. Will yours be the face of Next Tuesday Man who removes ‘pelipsky’s cute little Trump 45 winter toboggan head covering? If so, could you give ‘pelipsky a few moments? Getting the knit cap over this antler rack took a bit of time and effort at The People’s Taxidermist. Thanx...

What a joy to re-read the teamwork, love, and support of 9 years ago. Thanks Comrade Other Ivan for making that available for review.

For our younger viewers at home, show trials were fairly common and routine around here when the President was anybody named Bush, or Clinton, but seem to have faded off. The guilty rat-bastard usual suspects were properly found accused, and sentence was pronounced. Just like in the old days... I myself presided over one or two trials back when I could easily make beet quota and still participate in such matters, but still they never had the pizazz of my own (and R.O.C.K.'s) trial.
Image Stay guilty, Comrades!