Choose Your 'Nothingburger'

Washington Post is sticking with Steele Dossier nothing burger.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... te-frauds/

But, ‘pelipsky’s little mind is blown because Crossfire Hurricane was a crime. ‘pelipsky loves a Durham Report nothing burger with lies and a fizzy diet beet soda.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... 23597.html

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/17/2023, 7:22 am
 ‘pelipsky loves a Durham Report nothing burger with lies and a fizzy diet beet soda.
Instead of fizzy diet beet soda, how about a Bud Lite with its new branding and camouflage can?

BudTrans.jpg

Comrade "pelipsky", CrossFire Hurricane is not a crime because they are attempting to save the entire system despite creating its total destruction. While many call for solutions to problems created by the globalists and establishment loyalists, they will always be there to offer everyone their wonderful plan to always save the day. It is important for many of us to accept that fact, despite the insane Russian conspiracy theories; which are products of stupidity or malicious motives, and despite those pro-life Neanderthals who would invade their private laptops or garages, will never attain the radiance of a Pulitzer prize. These benevolent loyalists in Washington who, despite the soft glow of nuclear residue cascading over their noble attempts to fulfill the dream of total equality among all of Gaia's creatures (except for those who are more equal than others) are just attempting to feed and control all of those conspiracy theories without some MAGA rednecks making callous judgments.

Most esteemed comrades, ‘pelipsky is grooving to some Mellow MAGA on pirate radio. Change ‘pelipsky’s dial set mind.

Just Cut It Out People! All Comrades know the Secret Police MUST remain secret even if everyone knows about them. Don't make my Trusty Saw "RUSTY" and I have the need to visit you. What happens in Durham Stays in Durham!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/17/2023, 11:09 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/17/2023, 7:22 am
 ‘pelipsky loves a Durham Report nothing burger with lies and a fizzy diet beet soda.
Instead of fizzy diet beet soda, how about a Bud Lite with its new branding and camouflage can?

In the words of Margaret,

In the future everyone will drink BugsLite and be happy

Red Square wrote:
5/21/2023, 2:33 pm

Nyeeyeh, if you say so, Doc.

BugsLite.jpg

Margaret's headline made me do it. I posted it as a separate thread because it would be off-topic here.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23604.html

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/21/2023, 3:55 pm
Red Square wrote:
5/21/2023, 2:33 pm

Nyeeyeh, if you say so, Doc.

Updated to fit the Current Truth. (As in, "All the news that fit the Current Truth").