Time Person of the Year 2023 - FINAL

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
12/8/2023, 4:58 pm
How wonderful to live in an era in which misogyny has finally been abolished!
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Comrade Komissar.

The Patriarchy™ has become an oppressed and marginalized group, and at any moment we may be compelled to pivot and stand behind an inevitable misogynist counter-revolution.

(Personally, I think that moment arrived with the release of "The Marvels.)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/8/2023, 6:14 pm
The Patriarchy™ has become an oppressed and marginalized group, and at any moment we may be compelled to pivot and stand behind an inevitable misogynist counter-revolution.

That's actually the main plot of the recently released movie, Barbie.

Additionally, on a related subject...

WhatsApp-Image-2023-12-08-at-16.59.23_c3928a9f.jpg

Red Square wrote:
12/8/2023, 6:33 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

That's actually the main plot of the recently released movie, Barbie.

Additionally, on a related subject...

Tom Jones may not be a biologist but he deserves an honorary certification as a gynecologist for his ground-breaking advancements in the field of vocally induced female arousal and orgasm.

I support his monumental achievements, which are among the inspirations that influenced me to commit myself to the cause of the oppressed Evil Male Patriarchy.

EMPC.jpg

Elderly Tom Jones belts it out with Procol Harum (video irrelevant):

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/8/2023, 4:58 pm
How wonderful to live in an era in which misogyny has finally been abolished!
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Comrade Komissar.

Therefore we must keep an open mind and let the Current Truth™ lead where it may.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/8/2023, 10:53 pm
Therefore we must keep an open mind and let the Current Truth™ lead where it may.
Absolutely.

Nine Women.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/8/2023, 7:53 pm

This deserves a promotional ad:

Are you tired of playing hide-and-seek with your genitalia every time you look for approval from society? Say goodbye to mental gymnastics and hello to scoring every time with our Evil Male Patriarchy membership card! No more digging for excuses or losing your testicles under the sofa cushions. Join today and let the success roll in!

Red Square wrote:
12/10/2023, 2:18 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/8/2023, 7:53 pm

This deserves a promotional ad:

Are you tired of playing hide-and-seek with your genitalia every time you look for approval from society? Say goodbye to mental gymnastics and hello to scoring every time with our Evil Male Patriarchy membership card! No more digging for excuses or losing your testicles under the sofa cushions. Join today and let the success roll in!
Doh! I should have posted a .png so the background was invisible in the FB post.