Bidenvisionpro.jpg

"If you wear it, they will come."

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/11/2024, 9:23 am
What about seeing dead people?
RickGrimesvisionpro.jpg

You will own nothing and be happy.

Metaverse.jpg

I've seen the image online many times, referring to the Great Reset. I liked it, so I decided to get to the source. Turns out, it was used for a book cover in 2008, and created way before that by Eran Fowler, who posted it on Deviant Art with a description.

Red Square wrote:
2/14/2024, 12:10 pm

I've seen the image online many times, referring to the Great Reset. I liked it, so I decided to get to the source. Turns out, it was used for a book cover in 2008, and created way before that by Eran Fowler, who posted it on Deviant Art with a description.
I used to post (under a different name) to Deviant Art but throttled that way back after several of my works there ended up being purveyed by a 3rd-party vendor without permission.

[unrelated]:
SweatblockVP.jpg

Red Square wrote:
Red Square wrote:

if TikTok shorts are flashing before little Alex’s “cure” vision, —-the book cover art was huge success.

Look what getting “cured” did to our esteemed Red Salmon’s self identifying avatar, comrades.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23928.html

Red Salmon gets physically ill when TikTok Videos happen around him.  Red Salmon is CURED. Are you cured? Get cured at The People’s Cube, comrades. 

Most Equally Esteemed Comrade Jackalopelipsky,

Thank you for noticing.  Credit The Good Colonel with the idea to combine Charles Bronson with A Clockwork Orange.  His superlative visual agitation skills were near their zenith when he created my avatar.  Although I don't believe my death wish is what was cured...

Red Salmon

Our Karl Marx Treatment Center has a 120% curative success in all sorts of thought diseases.

We treat everything from thought sores to thought pandemics with a wide variety of methods, from physical therapy to preventive vaccinations, social distancing, mask mandates, and media censorship.

As we know, once a thought gets into a host's body, it reaches the gray matter and binds with receptors on the brain cells. The thought and the brain then fuse, allowing the ideas inside the thought to enter the mind, where it begins to reproduce.

This is where Karl Marx Treatment Center steps in to eliminate all thought and to enforce our happy existence in a thought-free global community.

Red Square wrote:
2/22/2024, 10:59 am
Our Karl Marx Treatment Center has a 120% curative success in all sorts of thought diseases.

We treat everything from thought sores to thought pandemics with a wide variety of methods, from physical therapy to preventive vaccinations, social distancing, mask mandates, and media censorship.

As we know, once a thought gets into a host's body, it reaches the gray matter and binds with receptors on the brain cells. The thought and the brain then fuse, allowing the ideas inside the thought to enter the mind, where it begins to reproduce.

This is where Karl Marx Treatment Center steps in to eliminate all thought and to enforce our happy existence in a thought-free global community.

Don’t forget the government of self-perpetual motion. You don’t have to worry about an election ever again, in a perpetual government.