Dog, Interrupted: Obama To Host Culinary Adventure Show

Besides the presidential hat, Barack Obama wears many others: TV personality, best-selling author, inspirational speaker. And now he is the host on the new Travel Channel food series Dog, Interrupted, which focuses on eating dog and other food that defies hypocritical values of bigoted Western civilization.

As he continues to explore every corner of the globe looking to deconstruct the American paradigm, Obama encounters the weird, wild and downright outrageous dog recipes that help define the wonderfully post-modern, post-civilization landscape.

But eating dog is only the first glimpse of multicultural nutrition in faraway lands. Diving headfirst into life's diverse, post-American pageant, Barack tries everything - from snake bile to kangaroo fetus to parasitic fungus growing out of the forehead of a mummified caterpillar to the raw eyeball off a seal carcass lying in a pool of blood after Michelle was done with it in the White House kitchen.

In the works: Barack plans to act on his long-time secret desire, to feast on human flesh in the fog-shrouded highlands of Papua New Guinea - the most celebrated of multiculturalist experiences in the last vestiges of a World War II cargo cult, filled with wonderful mysteries of disappearing Australian tourists and stranded European boat cruises.

Stay tuned!

BONUS IMAGES:

PupWaffles.jpg
Mmmmmm, PupWaffles! A breakfast fit for a Kin- uhh, for a PRESIDENT!

Outrageously equal and visually stunning tribute to Culinary Obama. I laugh every time I look at it. I would trademark it Queasy-art. All I have is this humble puppy cake. I hate pot luck, it always turns out to be a miserable competition.

The Hitler video is the best one yet. I had to keep stopping it to wipe my tears. Brilliant.

If I were to join the Cube today, I would be Obama's Dog Meat with this avatar:
puppy.jpg

puppy cake.jpg

Obama can easily blame this whole incident on George Bush. It's just the state of things he inherited from the kitten-eating monster.

Bush_Eats_Kitten.jpg

lumberjack wrote:Run Bo run!

This calls for a collage. You won't believe how many pictures there are out there, of Romney and his dog on the roof. I took one of them, placed it on yours, and made them equal.

Obama_Romney_Dog_Car.jpg

Red Square wrote:
lumberjack wrote:Run Bo run!

This calls for a collage. You won't believe how many pictures there are out there, of Romney and his dog on the roof. I took one of them, placed it on yours, and made them equal.

Outstanding. Drive Mitt! Drive!

Nothing is too good for Glorious Leader Comrade Obama, not even our sacred cows dogs.

spice-dog-1.jpg

PeoplesComrade, are you sure this is not a "pup luck" meal rather than a pot luck meal?

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:PeoplesComrade, are you sure this is not a "pup luck" meal rather than a pot luck meal?
I was taken out of context.

presidents dog meat.jpg

Comrades, we cannot suppress Dear Leaders affinity for canine confections. We must now spin this as Bushitlers fault.
Obama_eats_dog.jpg

Scooby Dooby Doo... where are you?

Umm... Scoob... can you hear me now? This isn't funny any more Scoob. Scoob?

... somewhat later...

Image I'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!!

I can't help myself when I see a New York Times spoof. Kennel stimulus solves food desert problem. Study shows benefits of canine diet, source of Obama's brain power. Spike Lee protests black dog lunches. Republicans again seek to starve children.

times dog.jpg

boondoggle.jpg

obamabus.jpg
Dear Leader rides the short bus, in search of dinner...

I'm guessing Bill Ayers Barak Obama didn't know they don't eat dogs in Muslim Indonesia was thinking about the poor and downtrodden when he wrote "Dreams From My Father"...

https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governmen ... in-Jakarta

TheLastCapitalist wrote: Dear Leader: I'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!!

mystery-machine-scooby-snack bho.jpg

Dognsudslogo.jpg

Red Square wrote:Obama can easily blame this whole incident on George Bush. It's just the state of things he inherited from the kitten-eating monster.

Red Square,

Why do Liberals hate KID (Kitten-Ingesting Dubya) more than the DIO (Dog-Ingesting-Obama)? It's because liberals fear the KID but not the DIO. Why? Because liberals are pu--ies. Here's the proof:

(Source)

That's why our Progressive Comrades are so incredibly lucky Palin wasn't elected as McCain's Cheney:

Please note that I resisted the disgusting impulse to metaphorize a de-euphemization of ingestion of a kitten in order to explain why agressively progressive feminists ought to have favored kitten-ingestors.

--KOOK

Comrades, I seem to have misplaced my Chinese cookbook: 101 Ways to Wok Your Dog. The last place I remember seeing it was on bus near 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, in our nation's capitol. There was only one other person on bus. When I mentioned this for police report, I was asked if other rider was white, black, or hispanic. When I told them "he looked black" I was sent to gulag for making racist statement.

ate our dogs.jpg

The President who ate our dogs.
"Black helicopters, men in black ... then the dogs disappeared

Would Obama eat a blind man's dog if he sees one? Metaphorically speaking, yes. That's all he's been doing throughout his political career. It's all for the Common Good™, mind you!

And this one came in the mail from our reader David M.: Rottweiler Ravioli from Chef Obamardee.

This Dog Scandal (Doggy Gate) is not going away. (The hoodie is just too much and proves racism. What next, claims that the dog is not working?) Source

Image From If I had a dog he would look like the dog Obama ate.

Obama's culinary merit badge. What a trooper!

eat dog merit badge 300.jpg

canine occupy.jpg

Obama refuses to apologize to dogs. Canine occupy protest, "We've had enough". "Obama can pick up our poop."

For the second time in Cube history, a whole thread is hereby awarded Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award:

I might add more text or even a bumpersticker or something, but I can barely see what I'm doing for all the tears.

New Papa Obama Campaign slogan

One could say this dog is the one percent

dogsOccupy.jpg
Dateline Washington D.C. - AP (Associated Potatoes)

Today in the nation's capital police broke up a canine Occupation which was protesting President B. Hussein Obama's culinary habits, specifically the eating of their ancestors.

While not actually violent in nature, the protest was nevertheless quite noisy.

"All them dawgs a' howlin was givin' me the creeps," stated Democrat Senator Harry Reed, when asked about the protest.

Presidential Spokesunit Jay "Carney" Carney was observed setting the table in the White House and had no comment on the matter, other than appearing to stifle what sounded like a little giggle.

Comrades,

it all makes sense now

dog spelled backwards is god

therefore, Papa Obama is god

Red Square wrote:Obama can easily blame this whole incident on George Bush. It's just the state of things he inherited from the kitten-eating monster.

Bush_Eats_Kitten.jpg
Ah, for once I sympathize with Bushitler. So many cats, so few recipes for them....

I'm sure all of you by now have seen Dear Leaders new cooking show:

HELLSKITCHENDOGGIESTYLEBHO.jpg

I wonder if Pelosi's botox would tenderize Bo's meat? A focused leader is the people's leader.

botox bo.jpg

Neotrotsky wrote:New Papa Obama Campaign slogan: A DOG IN EVERY POT

This was too good not to improve on it: A DOG IN EVERY POT AND NO CARS TO CHASE

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
ate our dogs.jpg

The President who ate our dogs.
"Black helicopters, men in black ... then the dogs disappeared
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] First they came for the dogs....

Throwing out an idea here for you Photoshop wizards...

Hmmm... I wonder what's REALLY in "Lean Finely Textured Beef" (aka Pink Slime)???

Red Square wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:New Papa Obama Campaign slogan: A DOG IN EVERY POT

This was too good not to improve on it: A DOG IN EVERY POT AND NO CARS TO CHASE

Comrade
most excellent !!

Of course the other "Guess who's coming to dinner" pic

does touch this old progressive heart of mine in ways that can't be explained.

TheLastCapitalist wrote:Throwing out an idea here for you Photoshop wizards...

Hmmm... I wonder what's REALLY in "Lean Finely Textured Beef" (aka Pink Slime)???

Ground Hound Comrade.

Thinking of Papa Obama and dogs reminds of another great progressive
Cat Stevens Yusuf Isalm

My second choice of his work that could have been applied here was

"The first Cut is the Deepest"

Ha! ha! ahah! You Commies are too funny! Heh! Your dictator leader eats DOG! Ha! ha! I haven't laughed so hard since I visited the Entebbe airport!

You people, Ha! ha! ha! This guy claims to be the next Lenin, and he eats DOG? What's he gonna do next, screw the pooch? Ha! ha! ha!

Who ever heard of eating DOG MEAT! Nasty!!! Ha! ha! ha! Nasty Commie!!! Well, I, His Excellency, President for Life Field Marshall Al Hadj Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC. Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular, can show you Commies the delights of REAL FINE DINING!

1yougonnaeatthat.jpg

'Scuse me Joe, You gonna finish those hush puppies?

Comrade Dr. Idi Amin

Your picture does beg the question

Indeed,

Papa Obama the other "His Excellency President for Life"

Comrades,

The solution to stop the racist right wing from exploiting Papa Obama's food choices

We just promote the campaign of ,....

Dog- the Other White Meat

Comrades. we must not forget dessert for His O'liness

rintintin.png

muffy.png
Muffy lost on milk carton. Last seen by Obama's campaign headquarters

Hey, Has anyone seen Comrade Marshall Pupovich lately?

Reiuxcat wrote:Hey, Has anyone seen Comrade Marshall Pupovich lately?
He's with Zimmerman and Snoop Dogg at the Rancho. Bruno has things under control.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:
Reiuxcat wrote:Hey, Has anyone seen Comrade Marshall Pupovich lately?
He's with Zimmerman and Snoop Dogg at the Rancho. Bruno has things under control.

Ummm Comrade Laika ... glad to see your are still around. We were worried about you.

Infidel Castrate wrote:Ummm Comrade Laika ... glad to see your are still around. We were worried about you.
I'm afraid the situation with Laika is getting out of control... She's on her own now.

Remember how Obama was asking President Medvedev to give him space? He wanted the Space Dog!

I‘ve got you, my little pretty!

Recommending Laika seek refuge on Mars (the Red Planet of course) with my old pal Marvin.

Marv and I go way back. I sold him his first Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator. Of course I have no idea if the damn thing works or not. But don't tell Marv. He'd be very angry. Very angry indeed.

Thomas Alva Obama: "Genius is 99% government mandated"

manufacturers of "buffalo wings" are scurrying to re-tool to the trendy new snack food...

Chihuahua Loins... Image Image

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Dancing.jpg
Very good comrade

I shall turn myself over to the proper authorities for excluding Lady Michelle

What was his name? Did he even have a name?
We should start a "remembrance fund" for this dog
to have something set up for him

Before this tragic and shameful episode fades from our national attention and Ahmadinejad starts denying the canine Holocaust, let me add this final appeal ... Pray For Bo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_q9ns8 ... r_embedded