A Tribute to Comrade Laika

In honor of the brave dog launched into space for the USSR.

Excellent Comrade Excellent, To see Little Joe again made this old Leftest eyes well up. You may get a message from Laika directly, so put your tinfoil hat on today!!! This assumes Laika is not busy with affairs of state, hanging out with Media lapdog, or Oberbite, Leg tingling Mathews....you get the picture.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Memo to self:
Put "Comrade Joe" on fast track to Inner Circle of Party.
Let KGB begin vetting process.

Very nice!
I have not heard such a catchy tune since I last watched "Madness" play on "The Young Ones".

Comrade Joe, I see you are taking the tried and true road of sucking it up in your quest for Inner Circle membership. Keep it up Comrade, it looks good on you, and as you can see, has already caught Laika's eye.

I would however have you note that clearly, Space Hero Dog Laika did not "die in space." Of course, that was the story we put out to the common collective. It was deemed that many proles would not accept the notion that their commands issued via the tin foil helmets, were coming from a dog, even a heroic canine such as Laika. But as clear as today's message, the Space Hero Dog is still orbiting and alive.

Marshal Pupovich wrote: I would however have you note that clearly, Space Hero Dog Laika did not "die in space." Of course, that was the story we put out to the common collective. It was deemed that many proles would not accept the notion that their commands issued via the tin foil helmets, were coming from a dog, even a heroic canine such as Laika. But as clear as today's message, the Space Hero Dog is still orbiting and alive.

I was aware, Comrade. Since the Unwashed Masses can also view this video, I did not want to contradict the official Party story.

Of course, the cats made the entire video more honorable for the great space dog.

Well done Comrade Joe.

You would think that comrade Reiuxcat, but that's o.k. After all, cats work their magic on their owners.

Bravo, Laika Space Dog be praised.