Dear Leader Overthrown?

[img]/images/Kim_Jong_arrested_barber_shop.jpg[/img]

No, not OUR glorious Dear Leader, Comrades, but the marvelous ("glorious" is reserved only for The One™) lump of fat Dear Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un. He apparently is no longer in control of the great collective of North Korea.

Comrades, what is this world coming to? I fear the glorious world of Next Tuesday™ has now been pushed off for a few years. This sounds like yet another plot by the evil RethugliKKKan'ts and George Bush. Can't our Dear Leader do something about this, like use his pen and phone, read a speech, play some golf, and blame rethugs? That should bring back the great Kim Jong Un for us.

Hey, maybe Dear Leader can go to North Korea, play some golf, and hit the ball in such a way that it will unlock the cell holding Dear Leader Kim Jong Un? As we all know, Dear Leader IS smart enough to pull something like that off.

And apparently, his sister Kim Yo-Jung is now in charge of North Korea. Well, at least there is some progress to have a womyn™ in charge. But Comrades, what if Kim Yo-Yo is overthrown too? What other family members with funny names does Kim Jong Un have who might be seated next? Photoshopsgraphs would be even nicer. Inquiring minds want to know.

Heck, if we have Great Stalin's Ghost can't they have Great Kim Jong Il's ghost running the country?

Is Kim Jong Un basically like Debbie Hyphenatedname-Schultz? A non-person at this point? Oh wait, what difference at this point does it make?

Comrade Darski, most glorious. And perhaps South Korea will then join the North Korean collective so there will be only one red (or perhaps blue if we are to use our party's color) Korea. And our Dear Leader can then take credit for unifying the Korean Peninsula in between golf swings. Is there any limit to his most glorious abilities? Of course not!

I love this idea of the Organization and Guidance Department (OGD). It should be reorganized, however, into the Guidance and Organization Department (GOD) and Dear Leader could take personal responsibility for the cabinet post. He might not be so bored if he was President and Secretary of GOD.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I love this idea of the Organization and Guidance Department (OGD). It should be reorganized, however, into the Guidance and Organization Department (GOD) and Dear Leader could take personal responsibility for the cabinet post. He might not be so bored if he was President and Secretary of GOD.
Fie, for shame! God is secretary of Dear Leader.

I think that making everyone in the country have the same haircut was the final straw. The first thing the coup leaders did was, take him to Supercuts and change that stupid "bowl" cut to "pompadour."

What's going on in the world of Next Tuesday? This just came in:

Jean-Claude Duvalier, ex-Haitian leader known as Cute Little Tiny Baby Doc, dies at 63

Jean-Claude Duvalier, the second-generation “president for life” who plunged one of the world's poorest countries into further despair by presiding over widespread killing, torture and plunder, died Oct. 4 at his home in Port-au-Prince. He was 63.

He had a heart attack, his lawyer, Reynold George, told the Associated Press.
Did his tiny baby-heart fail upon hearing about the fall of the other Dear Leader?

I smell a conspiracy...who's next? How is Bush doing this?

Kim_Reflecting-2.jpg

Well duh... *facepalm* How did I not see this. Of course Bush did it!

Red Square wrote:What's going on in the world of Next Tuesday? This just came in:

Jean-Claude Duvalier, ex-Haitian leader known as Cute Little Tiny Baby Doc, dies at 63

Jean-Claude Duvalier, the second-generation “president for life” who plunged one of the world's poorest countries into further despair by presiding over widespread killing, torture and plunder, died Oct. 4 at his home in Port-au-Prince. He was 63.

He had a heart attack, his lawyer, Reynold George, told the Associated Press.
Did his tiny baby-heart fail upon hearing about the fall of the other Dear Leader?
Died at 63? I think I'm gonna bust out cryin'. So long Baby Doc! Enjoy your stop at the Pearly Gates! I'm sure there will a big delay in your processing. Enbrace the suck!

RedDiaperette wrote:Fie, for shame! God is secretary of Dear Leader.

Comrade RedD, one should not confuse God with GOD. Per The Party™, God does not exist. The Guidance and Organization Department (GOD), on the other hand, would be omnipotent and more immortal than Dear Leader. For Dear Leader to be Secretary of GOD would be a promotion!

Comrade Red Square, most equal and glorious image, as usual.

Image I agree. The haircut mandate and some of these idiot visits to various production facilities were probably overbearing. I think as crazy as his father was, there was a certain line he didn't cross. But the twerp found it necessary to do that. Maybe his sister is smarter.

I dunno, maybe being seen with Dennis Rodman - tats, metal hanging out of body parts and all - caused the masses to lose faith in Little Kim.