Democrats: We have a runner!

A leftist asked him "When Was America Great?" They got an answer they didn't expect!

Ask a pseudo-Socratic question, get a fully Socratic answer.

America has been great from the very start. (Bingo, Mr. MAGA!)

And this time it's a teenage girl who kicks some...

A black teenage Trump supporter gives an epic message for Black Lives Matter…

‘Stop blaming others for your shitty life!'
‘Never call me a victim!'

Note: If you have not seen the documentary Uncle Tom, I highly recommend it!

Leo Terrell, a civil-rights attorney, and life-long Democrat recently changed to the the Republican Party and supports the reelection of President Trump!

Former Democrat Leo Terrell Shows Support for Trump… and wears a MAGA Hat On-Air

Leo Terrell.jpg

Civil Rights Lawyer Leo Terrell says President Trump is delivering for Black Americans

Leo Terrell and Dan Bongino agreed against Sean Hannity for the first time on how to handle Kamala

Leo Terrell & Larry Elder Slam Democrats & Media For Covering For Joe Biden's Recent Racial Comments

A regular black woman tells a white male BLM protestor why she disagrees with Black Lives Matter.

Note: Skip to 0:57 and watch until the end.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Leo Terrell, a civil-rights attorney, and life-long Democrat recently changed to the the Republican Party and supports the reelection of President Trump!

Former Democrat Leo Terrell Shows Support for Trump… and wears a MAGA Hat On-Air

Leo Terrell.jpg

Leo Terrell and Dan Bongino agreed against Sean Hannity for the first time on how to handle Kamala

Leo Terrell & Larry Elder Slam Democrats & Media For Covering For Joe Biden's Recent Racial Comments

When Leo Terrell becomes a runner you know it's time to........................

because the plantation party is over.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:And this time it's a teenage girl who kicks some...
A black teenage Trump supporter gives an epic message for Black Lives Matter…

‘Stop blaming others for your shitty life!'
‘Never call me a victim!'
[/quote]

After watching that, I feel like climbing Mount Everest in swim shorts - American flag patterned swim shorts.