Fearless Leader 2012 Campaign Launched Today

O12.jpg

Obama launches reelection campaign with video
By JENNIFER EPSTEIN & GLENN THRUSH | 4/4/11 5:31 AM EDT Updated: 4/4/11 11:30 AM EDT
Politico

President Barack Obama launched his 2012 reelection campaign on Monday morning with a video testimonial from voters posted on his website and an email to supporters, echoing his innovative and oft-copied 2008 kickoff.

By inaugurating what could be the first $1 billion campaign in history so early, Obama has gotten the jump on a scattered GOP field reluctant to take the plunge and hits the starting line months earlier than George W. Bush did for his 2004 reelection bid.

The video – entitled “It Begins With Us” – is an effort to rekindle the grassroots fervor that propelled Obama into office and seemed to be a tacit acknowledgement that many of his supporters have been disappointed by the stuttering pace of change and the compromises Obama has made in the last two-and-half years.

The two-minute clip features a series of interviews with voters from around the country explaining why they plan to support the president. It doesn't include Obama's voice or any new film footage of him. But it was quickly followed by an Obama email in which the president explained the early start to the campaign.

“We're doing this now because [highlight=#FFFF00]the politics we believe in[/highlight] does not start with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you — with people organizing block-by-block, talking to neighbors, co-workers, and friends,” Obama writes, explaining why the launch is coming more than 19 months before Election Day.

“And that kind of campaign takes time to build.” FULL STORY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-VZLvV ... r_embedded

"It begins with us - making him a one term disaster"

This was in a email I received. Very distasteful. cough

target_01.jpg
mao_01.jpg
Truly remarkable successes in the designgrafikkk world comrades. The evil Tea Party will most suredly employ Gotham Serif for their pesky 2014 campaigns.

ummm, there seems to be a lot of phallic symbolism in your imagery... you should to be investigated. Comrade Buffoon, where are you?

Judge Fraulein,

You are the one noting all the phallic images, do you need a vacation or should the be a "People's Inquisituion"?

This is not a threat, merely offering you an option.

Comrades,

This is great news indeed. It is sad that we even need an election; but who knows what the future may hold for our progressive dreams.

I do wish that Papa Obama would drop Biden and put a real person of colour on the ticket!

We can not forget...

Alvin Greene

A negro, black, Afro -American who was denied his dream by the system!

Remember the man- Remember his story

See his true story of greatness before the racist right wing republikkkans take it away

Obama Effect-SC Dems pick another inexperienced Black to run

He is going to be the Billion Dollar Man! I think Dear Leader is going to exceed that one billion mark. The dollars, euros, yen, etc. are going to flow in to the Party coffers from all over the World. Thanks to the Internet, no restrictions and an early start, anything is possible. I'm thinking $1.5 billion...

"Billion Dollar Man"??? That is simply profane! No wonder we have a several trillion-dollar defict; starving, homeless children in the streets with no ed-U-ma-K-shun; squalor; domestic violence, gangbangers; Rahm The Pinstripe Thug as mayor of ShitCago, and Dark Lord Soros getting cocky and rich off the sweat of American taxpayers and his Petrobras interests!

How many hungry mouths can a billion dollars feed!!!

I'm calling for a primary!!!

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:ummm, there seems to be a lot of phallic symbolism in your imagery... you should to be investigated. Comrade Buffoon, where are you?
In the absence of Comrade Buffoon, may I be so bold as to offer this investigration, based entirely on sub-harmonic trans-directional and spatial omnidirectional subspace theory?

These aren't the phallics you're looking for. You can go about the Peoples' business. Move along.

Whew. That's DAMN good tequila!! Umm, I mean vodka :)

Judge Frau was helping me with my missionary work in the Brazilian Jungles. We took a little R & R in Rio and well...what happens in Rio stays in Rio. Needless to say, every time our dear Frau see an image concerning that trip...?

Comrade Whinny,
It is only money. What's a billion? It is only 1/1000 of a trillion. A billion here, a billion there, is no big deal. Feel better?

March 23, 2011 12:51 PM
GOP group crowdsources Obama administration info
Posted by Brian Montopoli
CBS

Crossroads GPS, the cash-rich Republican outside group planning to spend $120 million on the 2012 election in conjunction with its sister organization American Crossroads, announced Wednesday the launch of a website called www.Wikicountability.org "designed to crowd-source information gleaned from Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and other public documents by organizations, individuals and journalists."

The site is meant to "facilitate efficient sharing of public information about the Obama Administration" and highlight FOIA requests that have gone unfulfilled. It has been set up to look like Wikipedia. FULL STORY

He was first, that makes him winner, no? works in olympics!

The B.S. will be out in force!!! ( for all you h8ters, that's Barack Supporters...duh)

Comrade Tooorisky, I have washed my eye with bleach.

May any investigations go forward..... and might I suggest, the beaches of Rio are as good as any for such studies. Imagines seem to abound.

rio.jpg

Why does every discussion about Obama, turn into a conversation about dicks?

At the risk of rewarding this regressive Rightwing website (spit): The Japanese have made phallic imagery a Shinto sacrament.

https://waznmentobe.com/nsfw/whacky-jap ... tival.html

(Seriously, these parades are a great place to meet girls with the right attitude)

Dearest Frau-

I refrain from denouncement... uhm... where else do you expect me to do push-ups!?

Buffoon Pushups copy.jpg

where?

RE-ELECT COMRADE OBAMA LEADER IN 2012....
WHY RUIN A GOOD THING?
IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!
STICK WITH WHAT WORKS!

INERTIA WE CAN BELIEVE IN!

Precious Leader is already out on the campaign trail and he needs our help. Personally, I'm trapping butterflies for use in future photo-ops. But you can help too - intimidating legislators, fabricating health care scare stories, posting on the internets.... Much needs to be done.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Whinny,
It is only money. What's a billion? It is only 1/1000 of a trillion. A billion here, a billion there, is no big deal. Feel better?

Great Spiritual Advisor, I was only thinking about the Children™... and those poor, underpaid teachers that cultivate their young, impressionable minds for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™... and how far a billion dollars can go. But you're right. A billion here; a billion there. Anything to keep Dear Leader as head of the universe. Ok, I feel better now.

The Zombie version of Dear Leaders campaign site is officially OPEN!
On to victory!

unthriller2012o.jpg

Opiate of the People wrote:RE-ELECT COMRADE OBAMA LEADER IN 2012....
WHY RUIN A GOOD THING?
STICK WITH WHAT WORKS!

I am thinking that should read "kinetic" inertia? No?

Comrade lumberjack, dear Leader need not worry. The Cube is always here to help!

campaign obama 2.jpg

We interrupt Campaign '12 momentarily for an important public service announcement from Dear Leader.

Because he CARES Image.

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Opiate of the People wrote:RE-ELECT COMRADE OBAMA LEADER IN 2012....
WHY RUIN A GOOD THING?
STICK WITH WHAT WORKS!

I am thinking that should read "kinetic" inertia? No?

Comrade lumberjack, dear Leader need not worry. The Cube is always here to help!

campaign obama 2.jpg

Dearest Frau, that better be the new Jeep Volt Prius your driving... people may start to talk...

Democratic Logo.png

ECEITFUL

ESTRUCTIVE

EMAGOGUE

obamunism copy.jpg
Image For the Children™Image

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I am glad to hear that the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) is ‘throwing his hat into the ring' as it were, but it would have been nice to have been consulted on this video production. To be honest, I found it not very compelling. A few minor adjustments and we'll have what we're looking for. If anyone from the Peoples' Collective Video Propaganda Production Lab could assist, I would be very much in their debt.

For example, when the pleasant young woman says: “We're not leaving it up to chance…,” It would be more appropriate to flash the video image of our New Black Panther brothers standing outside of the Pittsburgh polling station ENSURING that nothing is left to chance. That would make a much more forceful statement.

And, when the statement: “At the grassroots level, it's individuals talking to other individuals and making a difference…,” is made, we could flash video images of seveal large gentlemen from SEIU kinetically ‘persuading' TeaBaggers to shut the hell up! see the current truth as it is. This would make for a much more firmly persuasive video.

Respectfully submitted.

Comrade Shovel, is there any future left to win????? 4 more trillion? Why that hardly seems enough (to fund all the government unions)

Four More Trillion? Why... that would take every sanctuary city; every single illegal alien father, mother and anchor baby doing the work snobbish Americans won't do by working those treasury printing presses 24/7 for the next 50 years!

Maybe that's why the "unemployment rate" has miraculously dropped to 8.8%!

Comrade Raum,

Is it any wonder why you unanimously got elected to be the next mayor of Shitcago? Those are excellent ideas that are worthy of submission to "Organizing for Amerika™". I'm sure you would be compensated handily for your efforts.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Whinny wrote:Comrade Raum,

Is it any wonder why you unanimously got elected to be the next mayor of Shitcago? Those are excellent ideas that are worthy of submission to "Organizing for Amerika™". I'm sure you would be compensated handily for your efforts.

You are most kind, Com. Whinny.

You may not have been aware of this, but "Organizing for Amerika ™ is considering my suggestion to change their name to "Kinetic Organizing for Amerika."