Fried Chicken allowed for VOTERS: FLATUS grants amnesty

Obama_Fried_Chicken.jpg
Michelle Obama grants black people permission to eat fried chicken if they vote today

Without benefit of a pen, but while on the phone, FLATUS Moo has in her benevolence granted permission to the 2% of an unspecified demographic [cough BLACK cough cough] (pardon me...) who will vote to consume fried foods specifically and to wit: fried chicken. This exemption is granted only to persons of color, (or half color, but not white Hispanics) who can prove at least one vote cast on this day only.

This authorization expires at midnight, or when the last votes have been paid for counted.

Michelle says "Vote Early, Vote Often, you shall be rewarded!"

Update:

The American Thinker article by Thomas Lifson linked above has been updated with our illustration to a similar Cube post on this topic.

Michelle Obama grants black people permission to eat fried chicken if they vote today

[img]/images/Michelle_Fried_Chicken_Poster.png[/img]

Comrade Tovarichi, please keep this between us. But in honor of FLATUS' glorious benevolence, I think I'm going to get some fried chicken tonight. I want to celebrate the outcome of the election. I already voted early and am a horrible, evil white prog. Oh wait, what's that? A knock at the door?

They're still knocking ?
That's somewhat surprising ........ guess they didn't get Holder's memo.

Excellent!

Just minutes after this broadcast, a brotha busted on the TV show, Bait Car, was axed why he did it. He whined, "Hey, Man, I just wanted to get me a little KFC. Michelle said I could."

H/T: Bait Car episode unknown, but seen by me. - See more at: https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 1NGhG.dpuf

While monitoring reichwing hatespeech talk radio (for subversive conspiracies, a professional requirement) I heard the audio of FLATUS Moo making the statement accurately transcribed in the news article. What the printed text does not carry is the slurring of Moochele's speech.

Methinks the key to the Patricia Nixon Memorial Liquor Cabinet of the First Lady's Chambers has been found!

Comrades, you should all be aware that should the Republicans steal control of the Senate, they are also planning to reward all culprits by allowing them to eat chicken--as in LIVE BABY CHICKS!

Cute little baby chicks with itsy-bitsy, beady eyes agleam with wonder at the world outside their freshly hatched eggs!

Soft, sweet, little baby chicks that peck at the ground with their tiny little beaks, and scratch at the dirt with their wee little choochie-woochie feet!

Adorably darling little baby chicks that go peep-peep and cheep-cheep till you just want to weep-weep with delight at how enchantingly goo-goo they are!

Just the thought of them being crammed into Republicans' mouths makes me want to go boo-hoo and then pee-pee poo-poo on a police cruiser!

FLOTUS advocating fried chicken for voters? Hah! A contemptible ruse perpetrated by the Chik-Fil-A racist bigot owners who are despicable enough to recruit bi-racial cows (black and white ones) to hold signs saying "eat more chik-n." I bet the Koch brothers are involved somehow as well.

Update:

The American Thinker article by Thomas Lifson linked in the lead post has been updated with our illustration to a similar Cube post on this topic.

[img]/images/Michelle_Fried_Chicken_Poster.png[/img]

Update-- Report from the Obama/Biden Post-Midterm-Election Banquet on 11-05-2104:

Michelle Obama, President Obama and Joe Biden dining at the 11-05-2014 Post-Election Banquet:

President Obama said to the server: "But I didn't order fried chickenshit."

The server replied, "It's compliments of BiBi," while Michelle Obama muttered, "It tastes like crow to me."

But Joe Biden said, "It tastes like that pork delicacy from Iowa to me."

Watching from the outside through the banquet-hall window are Bibi Neytanyahu and Joni Ernst.

--KOOK

Wookie at White House forgot make fried chicken free at governments expense. So no vote. Rethuglicans win.