General Mills fires working woman of color

Aunt Jemima Just Got Beheaded by the Culture Jihadists

General Mills has announced that since Black Lives Matter and peer pressure is important, Aunt Jemima will now be found with her comrades, the new majority of black wymnz, on the unemployment aisle of your recently looted grocery store.

Uncle Tyrone remains unavailable for comment.

All wymyn are equal, but some wymyn are less equal than others.

To General Mills,

Racial isn't the same thing as racist.

Yesterday I thought, that Black/White road signs thingy was, like, a bit funny...
Tomorrow, who knows, is TPC accused and dragged, on knees, to the Red Casemate of CHAZ-Revoolooshungrad?

Frankly, all the Floydal Madness appears to be the second coming of Mao's Cultural Revolution (paired with Marx's - here that charlatan was korrekt - History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce).

And the hits just keep on comin'...

Virginia-Based Mars Says It's Planning To Evolve Uncle Ben's Rice Brand Hours After Aunt Jemima Logo Retired

So you can't be on a product if you are black, same if white. According to the news, there's nobody else.

Conagra has announced that Mrs Butterworth is currently under review. Perhaps an employment opportunity for Aunt Jemima?

At any rate, how dare these companies use Black persons as brand icons? How dare they use black persons in their commerc....uh, wait a minute. Weren't we just complaining that these companies don't have enough Black persons in their commercials?
Last edited by Ivan Betinov on 6/17/2020, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Corrected name of evil capitalist swine of a company in first sentence.

Ivan Betinov wrote:At any rate, how dare these companies use Black persons as brand icons? How dare they use black persons in their commerc....uh, wait a minute. Weren't we just complaining that these companies don't have enough Black persons in their commercials?

All aborad the crazy train. Next stop: Next Tuesday!

A comment by someone at another site:

The original lady who became Aunt Jemima was a former slave named Nancy Green. That was more than 130 yrs ago. She was the first of several black Americans hired to promote a corporate trademark. She was offered a lifetime contract by Quaker oats to become Aunt Jemima and to promote the trademark. There was a major push by the company and she made thousands of personal appearances during which time she was very well received and compensated.

Her friendly personality and ability to cook allowed her to work many years for the Walker family of Chicago. One of those children became a judge and another became a doctor. She was held in very high regard in that family. Her financial freedom helped her become an activist. She was personally engaged in numerous anti-poverty programs and helped start a church.

Seems like she was a great credit to her race as well as America.....but has been flushed down the toilet out of political expediency. What a shame and what a horrible piece of fake virtue signalling by a large company.

They see the face of an actual human being and all they see is a race.

They should also eliminate the whole concept of "Uncle" and "Aunt," a concept which privileges blood-related families rather than villages of interconnected collectivity.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:And the hits just keep on comin'...

... Mars Says It's Planning To Evolve Uncle Ben's Rice Brand ...

I bet, it will be .Uncle Tom's..

... but then,
RedDiaperette wrote:They should also eliminate the whole concept of "Uncle" and "Aunt," a concept which privileges blood-related families rather than villages of interconnected collectivity.
ouch, din't see that coming...

So, mayhap Xzgunkyl Tom? (the xzyg like in zey/xirz/gzym/... , ja?)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... So you cant be on a product if you are black, same if white. According to the news, there's nobody else.
Hah! Izlyam coming!
Didn't The Prophet .f o r b a d e. depictions of .a n y. human likenesses?

Ivan Betinov wrote:... At any rate, how dare these companies use Black persons as brand icons? ...
And it's only getting worse. They use even White persons there! Fucking privileged White imperializing colonialists!

As I already said, the only solution - Izlyam revolution!

(that is, after Floydal Revoolooshun finally peters out)

What is General Mills going to do about Count Chocula? As far as I know, he was the first vampire of colour.

Count Chocula (General Mills)2.jpg

Also, the Aunt Jemima brand is owned by Quaker Oats and their logo is a white guy!

Quaker Oats.jpg

In the year, 2020

Deleting U.S. History.jpg

In the year, 2040 they need to do it again!

In the year, 2080, and again...

image005.jpeg

The big shots at Cream of Wheat have made progress, but there's a feeling you get when you're in the crosshairs; indeed there's a laser dot on their torso and it's not moving much...

Reminds me... BigFurHat posted this on the Cube in 2008, before he started IOTW with the other KG3 guys (Cagey Three, get it?).

[img]/images/Obama_creamofnuttin_BFH_2008.jpg[/img]

And then I used BFH's Obama brand for our very own WealthSpread, when candidate BHO said, "when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

[img]/images/Wealth_Spread_600.jpg[/img]

And I've The People's Cube called it again...

Cream Of Wheat Becomes Fourth Brand In 24 Hours To Revisit Packaging Over Racist Origins

One of our predecessors, Father Prog Theocritus was fond of saying "reality is what comes out of my ass..." We are starting to see a big steaming pile of reality.

But, Komrade Ivan and Komrade Square, with .Uncle Ben's. they are fully korrekt!
Rice = Chinese, period!
KULTURAL APPROPRIATION ! .RESIST WE MUCH !

Margaret wrote:Quaker Oats is retiring the more than 130-year-old Aunt Jemima brand and logo, acknowledging its origins are based on a racial stereotype. They will replace her with Karen.

They can get rid of the racist issue by changing to unmarked, or by just labeling the package stating FOOD, or MEAT such as these examples:

Plain Wrapped Food.jpg

Candy Bars.jpg

Paper Bag.jpg

And vegans will be thrilled when they open a can only to find it contains pigs feet, or SPAM.

Canned Food.jpg

You are absolutely korrekt, Komrade Salazarinski.
And of course, the companies who deliver all those splendid goods, they will by then be nomenclaturally korrektified. No PepsiCo. No Kellogg's. No Uncle Bam's Dijon №5, too. They will be PNP-3141, PNP-27182, and so on (PNP for PeopNutrPlnt).

And yet, you stopped halfway through.
"Companies"? Where are we, in some fucking pre-BLM|CHAZ|CHOP opressive KKKapitalizm of uncorrigibly privileged colonializers?

No, no. No "companies" any more.
It will be People's SelfProdDistrib Sustenance Shacks, each one per 422 barracks.

(4.22: Ulyanov Day!)

If you dislike any brand or logo: now is the time to get rid of it. Here's how:

Martin Sellner, an Austrian conservative activist, has done an experiment last week to prove the spinelessness of corporations and the strong meta-political power of the left: he e-mailed certain brands to "thank them for not giving in to the BLM bull shit."

As was to be expected, within hours the CEO's and marketeers wet their pants and they publicly denounced this "right wing" support, promising to purge their companies of all privilege and to support progressive causes.

Quod erat demonstrandum...

I suggest someone mails the Democrat party: thank them for sticking up for Western Civilization by proudly displaying a name based on the political philosophy of ancient Greece and the Roman republic. I wonder what new name they would pick?

Minitrue wrote:... Democrat party: .. I wonder what new name they would pick?
RevolooshuNOW? AlexaOcaCorChazChopianz? Red Karenguard?

Komrades!
Ze Cherman market already cornered! Now let's push it on ze Amerikkkan one!
All <spit!> profits <spit!spit!> go to our kommunal cash box!
Promised! Honestly! Chestnoe slovo!
There'll be kasha with no end!