Goodyear Declares Black Tires Systemic Racism

The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company has issued a statement declaring all Black™ tires are a symbol of Systemic Racism™, particularly when placed on a white car.

“Black™ tires symbolize the oppression of Black™ people all over the world, and particularly in the United States.

Black™ tires symbolize that this nation was built on the backs of Black People™. Black™ tires carry all imaginable loads, from bicycle riders to multi-trailer tractor trailers to heavy mining equipment and the largest aircraft.

We acknowledge that Goodyear's white brand name on a Black™ tire is also symbolic of slaves being branded like cattle. Black™ tires are bought and sold in the same manner that slaves were bought and sold.

When a tire blows out, it's a symbol of how slaves often died at the hands of slave masters.

When the tread comes off, it's a symbol of how slaves were whipped until their skin hung loose on their bodies.

When the tread wears off, it's a symbol of slaves being worked to death.

When the tires are no longer useful, they are simply thrown away, just like Black People™.

Goodyear seeks to have a Responsible Corporate Culture™ and to help to end this Systemic Racism™ that pervades all levels of society.

We are re-examining our business model and seeking ways to end this obvious injustice.

Black Lives Matter™.”

Black tires matter. And they work well on the tractor on the farm. Although there are no beets on the farm.

There are also no tires on the trabant. It is what we call a 'lawn ornament'. Which is better than the Lada, which is what we call 'fill', when excavating. The revolution is glorious!

I fear the chocolate industry is about to take it in the shorts...

And what of the street paving? Blacktop? BLACKtop?? Symbolizing how society drives over and subjugates blackness? No, no, comrades! Out to the streets and yellow-paint "Black Streets Matter" over all the (shudder) blacktop! ... Until, of course, it is discovered that painting over blackness is an attempt to erase it. ... Or the color yellow is a derogatory slur on Asians. ... Or something.

Ah, well. It does not matter. The issue is never the issue. The issue is the Revolution.

Comrade, those tires are still black on the inside........

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Comrade, those tires are still black on the inside........
For my failure to notice that, I voluntarily go on half-rations for the next month!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Comrade, those tires are still black on the inside........
Comrade oversized rodent, I denounce your racist declarations of hate speech.We evaluate our tires based on the character of their mileage rating and not the color of their vulcanized rubber.you might gather a warm fuzzy hat and some good work gloves, and leave your ration card at the window at the train station (I'll take good care of it), there's going to be a knock on your door in about three, two, ....

Comrade Stakhanovets, I'm merely observing what's there. Not making a judgment. Perhaps you should go back to protecting your chocolate and your shorts......

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Comrade oversized rodent, I denounce your racist declarations of hate speech.[highlight=#ffff00]We evaluate our tires based on the character of their mileage rating and not the color of their vulcanized rubber.[/highlight]you might gather a warm fuzzy hat and some good work gloves, and leave your ration card at the window at the train station (I'll take good care of it), there's going to be a knock on your door in about three, two, ....
Pardon, Comrade, but although I do not wish to take sides in this friendly pre-fenestration discussion, I must point out that you have promulgated a recognized microagression here. Perhaps you might wish to rephrase it?

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Non-Racist tires

tmp.jpg
SHAME! How offensive to People Of Rainbow!!!

And @Goodyear:
Aside from the melaninous crime, and worst of ALL(!): Your "products", based explicitly on circularity, are a brazen cultural appropriation from the Most Glorious Realm governed by the Eternally Cosmic Pi!

All of the above ^^^^ True Crime™ allegations against Goodyear paleface in adversity when daring to even exist, producing vulcanized CARBON! CARBON???

Much less trading on the NYSE??? FOR profit???

What are these stock holders actually investing in light of this circular jerk going on in the board room of Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company?

Can anyone on the board say whether Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company will continue to vulcanize CARBON in a production line facility, to produce a product, all persuasions of trucks and folkswagons, as well as equal comrades using wheeled vehicles find useful?

But the whole vulcanized carbon think just sounds so big, and black, and HOT Molded into pi shape! CARBON. ???

'pelipsky doesn't even know how Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company can even live with themselves and call themselves Made in Amerikkka?

Which Tires Are Made in America?

What say you Kaptain Kangaroo??

Comrade jack, off on a different tangent from your obvious distain for carbon products, the issue is not really about what I say but what The Party™ authorizes me to say. I say whatever is approved by The Party™ and report the Current Truth™. As far as I am permitted to know anything, I don't believe that Goodyear admitting that they are race criminals is, in and of itself, a crime but that could change if it is profitable to The Party™. And since Goodyear is working on reparations for their obvious thought crimes, The Party™ is happy to, at some future date, take donations from fine the company if they fail to live up to their promises. Global interests involve global risks. Both The Party™ and Goodyear know this.

Let's not forget that Goodyear has a history of 'wrong think'. Although black tire systemic racism is fresh in our minds we should remember Goodyear's systemic SEXISM goes back to the 60s.

Apparently Goodyear thought the woymen of the 60s were incapable of changing a tire.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... Apparently Goodyear thought the woymen of the 60s were incapable of changing [highlight=#ffff00]a tire[/highlight].
Komradette Clara, be assured: You can ALWAYS count on me, your loyal Dummkopf.

I NEVER (between 2:71:82 a.m. and 3:14:15 a.m.) doubted the auto-mechanical capabilities of womynfolk!

Au contraire, I was1 ALWAYS an avid adorer of their [highlight=#ffff00]attire[/highlight]...

... as there are (but no need to tell you that, eh?): this and that, blat up here, blat down there ... and then eyelashes.. funky umbrellas.. patchouli.. ostrich feathers... you get full dizzy from all that hubbub..... .

1 (GenosseDummkopf): ah, "was"? whaddya mean "was", eh? I lastingly am!

. (what, "blat"? reeducate!)

Apparently Goodyear thought the woymen of the 60s were incapable of changing a tire.

I could be wrong about this, comrade Clara, but it might be that, at the time, Goodyear was preparing for the time (our time) when there are no men around. Feminism deciding that men are not necessary has resulted in men deciding that they are now womyn or gender fluid or androgynous or asexual or anything other than men. In order to stay relevant, one must adapt to the changing climate. Since everything is now considered a social construct, there is no longer men or womyn. There are individuals with or without a cervix. This is equality inaction in action.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Non-Racist tires

< multicolored tires >
SHAME! How offensive to People Of Rainbow!!!
... and even when this kkkapitalistik cubbyhole makes their tires just transparent, they still mock the Dark Continent!

Dark Continent, which didn't invent a wheel, a roll, a spool.
No reel, rundle, ring... No coil, no pulley, no disc, no hoop, no barrel...

... yet for simple reasons:
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]
what for a "wheel" in cushy and balmy Africa,
when it invites you to just lay in the sun
and enjoy yourself?
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Komradette Clara, be assured: You can ALWAYS count on me, your loyal Dummkopf.

I NEVER (between 2:71:82 a.m. and 3:14:15 a.m.) doubted the auto-mechanical capabilities of womynfolk!

. (what, "blat"? reeducate!)

GD, you are always a SweetHeart.

By the way, what ever happened to Professor Yusuf al Mahali?
Does he have some 2020 updates on the current cause of racism?
He seemed so passionate.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

I could be wrong about this, comrade Clara, but it might be that, at the time, Goodyear was preparing for the time (our time) when there are no men around. Feminism deciding that men are not necessary has resulted in men deciding that they are now womyn or gender fluid or androgynous or asexual or anything other than men. In order to stay relevant, one must adapt to the changing climate. Since everything is now considered a social construct, there is no longer men or womyn. There are individuals with or without a cervix. This is equality inaction in action.

I think you are quite on track Komrade KKK. It's as if Goodyear knew that in the future all the XY chromosome people and all the XX chromosome people would morph into ?? chromosome people.

I believe they morphed into WTF chromosome people

It would appear that the chromosomes themselves are the problem, cis-identifying one and all. We must do away with chromosomes.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... By the way, what ever happened to Professor Yusuf al Mahali?
Does he have some 2020 updates on the current cause of racism? ...
Alack, [highlight=#ffff00]oy vey[/highlight]:
Genosse Dummkopf ([url=https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/what-is-is-like-to-fire-a-bb-gun-t18065-80.html#204709]here[/url]) wrote:... (at the heart of Latma was - [highlight=#ffff00]they stopped in 2014[/highlight] - Caroline Glick, America-born and -grown up, with 20++ moved to Israel ; well known publicist, unblinkingly kkkonservative.) .. (and, the YouTube URL of Al Mahali = ).
All given links (above and below) work nicely.
And no, YouTugoebbels did not holocaust any of 'em oldies.

Genosse Dummkopf ([url=https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/knowing-the-difference-between-small-and-large-kurds-t20970.html#227560]here[/url]) wrote:... Latma in droves: in their channel, with sheyne playlists, like e.g. the Full Episodes in English.
The search function also helps (for instance, to look for Cultured Oxford Professor alias Professor Yusuf Al-Mahali, or Palestinian Minister of Uncontrollable Rage alias Tawil Fadiha, etc.) ...
There are useful comments and further refs (including "Volodya P (and khis kheavi Russo-Khyebraik akzyent)") when you visit said link.

Two splendidly furious al Mahalis here (plus further info & refs).
(actually, it's the very first appearance of Latma on TPC)

Three absolute gems (plus info & refs too) here.
All three (of 2010) circle over meshuggene Middle East (Syria-Turkey-Lebanon-Iran), with shatteringly prophetic up-to-dateness.

Oy!

But tanks !
And vyezdyekhody (вездеходы) !

NO tires at all, hah !

oh, wait .....

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... It's as if Goodyear knew that in the future all the XY chromosome people and all the XX chromosome people would morph into ?? chromosome people.
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I believe they morphed into WTF chromosome people
RedDiaperette wrote:... We must do away with chromosomes.
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:... there is no longer men or womyn. There are individuals with or without a cervix ...
So, the remnant of a remainder of a residual rest-criterion of a rudimental rest-divergence in F/M is on permanent move. Once upon a time - and all of us have been there - it was la petite différence, an effervescent plethora of sweet phenomena in the full sensoric range of Anthropos.

And then, stepwise yet sudden, it shrunk to a miserable singleton. A moving target singleton. Front hole. Menstruation. Cervix.

Know that glorious saying of Max Liebermann, of an upper-class industrialist long-established Berliner family of Jews, subtle painter in times of evolving modernism (minus and plus 30 years around 1900), as he watched from a window of the Liebermann Palais, adjacent to Brandenburger Tor, a torchlight parade below (and it was early 1933):

Ick kann jar nich so ville fressen, wie ick kotzen möchte. _ (Berliner dialect)
Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte. _ (Hochdeutsch korrekt)
I can not at all gorge as much as I want to barf.

German WPedia has a valuable entry for Max Liebermann
(it's way better than its English counterpart)
(browse that German piece, just to sense the aura around ML and his times).

RedDiaperette wrote:It would appear that the chromosomes themselves are the problem, cis-identifying one and all. We must do away with chromosomes.

Au contraire, comrade RedD. It's the people who are the problem. We need to do away with the people and replace them with people who are more compliant.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Comrade jack, off on a different tangent from your obvious distain for carbon products, the issue is not really about what I say but what The Party™ authorizes me to say. I say whatever is approved by The Party™ and report the Current Truth™. As far as I am permitted to know anything, I don't believe that Goodyear admitting that they are race criminals is, in and of itself, a crime but that could change if it is profitable to The Party™. And since Goodyear is working on reparations for their obvious thought crimes, The Party™ is happy to, at some future date, take donations from fine the company if they fail to live up to their promises. [highlight=#ffff99]Global interests involve global risks. Both The Party™ and Goodyear know this.[/highlight]

well, that's a relief to 'pelipsky.

For a while there, it appeared to the mythical horned rodent that a real pile-up was fixin' to happen out on everyday drift happening out on the fast moving Political Climate exChange Highway to 2020. Traffickin' in carbon is big business in The Party GLOBAL™. And here's, Goodyear, admitting to decades of shamelessly traffickin' in a necessary to every comrade on planet vulcanized carbon product traveling The People's Highways hitting the ZERO CARBon Global Interests involving known global risks.For a minute there, 'pelipsky was seeing a lot of radial wrangler disaster out on The People's Interstate. And there was like this huge pileup crash fixin' to happen, somewhere in the vulcanized carbon radial wrangler driving at limited speed world, in the bored rooms across Amerikkka.

It was kind of horrifying on the mythical mind of a horned rodent. The senseless tragedy of it all.
Kapitan Kangaroo, it was a future too horrifying to contemplate. It was such a relief to this mythical horned rodent, to hear the spokesman for The Party™, assure comrade 'pelipsky, that Goodyear knows what it's doing.

Just repeat The Party™ line every time anxiety arise.
The PARTY™ always knows what to proscribe.

Global interests involve global risks. Both The Party™ and Goodyear know this.

Thank you, Kapitan Kangaroo.

Now, 'pelipsky can focus on beet tending in contentment, that every comrade knows. exactly what Goodyear's bored room management is doing.

and -- Thanks always, to The Party™,

this's is a real dumpsterload on the mythical horned rodent's mind-- your Kourship.

forelocktugginginassurance,
'pelipsky

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:It would appear that the chromosomes themselves are the problem, cis-identifying one and all. We must do away with chromosomes.
Au contraire, comrade RedD. It's the people who are the problem. We need to do away with the people and replace them with [highlight=#ffff00]people who are more compliant[/highlight].
Ja! Ja!! Ja!!!
People .. more compliant, Der Neue Mensch! Novyi Chyelavyek! Ze New Man!

Who will not pollute our precious planet!
Who will not move around in idiotic machines!
Who will thence, never ever, long for doubleidiotic "tires"!

And at the same time our people grumbled
for more nylons and washing machines.

(here)
(by zen Dr. S vos still Old Skool, not knoff how speak ze korrekt Chermlish)
(you knoff, ven you come vrom Denglisch, you not ad-hoc expert in Chermlish)

What's a chromosome, RD? It's just a genetic license to be what you already are...but with papers.

It's just a genetic license to be what you already are...but with papers.

Comrade jack, the papers are so that you know what The Party™ tells you what you are. eg:

Prole: What are these papers for?

Commissar: It is your assigned gender.

Prole: But I already have a gender.

Commissar: You will accept the gender assigned you. There will be no argument. The Party™ is in need of more womyn, for the sake of Equality™. You have been assigned the corresponding gender. The Science™ is settled. The Debate™ is over. Any dispute with The Party™ will have you designated a denier and you will be assigned to a re-education resort and medical center for re-alignment surgery. NEXT!