Hope, Dope, Grope, and Other Obamunist Posters

Our Graphic Raises Funds For Margaret Thatcher Statue in UK

Among the many parodies of Obama's "Hope" poster we made during the 2008 elections was Margaret Thatcher's image captioned as "Iron." It has been since a popular selling item at our online store.

But last month we were also contacted by the treasurer at the Grantham Museum in England, who asked for permission to use this image in their campaign for a Margaret Thatcher statue in Grantham, where the future Prime Minister was born and raised.

Grantham already has a statue of its native son, Sir Isaac Newton; it is only fair that it also has a statue of its native daughter, whose contribution to politics might be as important as Newton's contribution to physics.

We also created a web banner, which is now displayed at the project's website and serves as an avatar on its Facebook page, as well as a permanent logo throughout thecampaign video.

We were promised photos of merchandise with our image in the museum shop and/or campaign events, as well as samples of actual items - mugs, T-shirts, etc. Stay tuned for updates!
~

I just finished watching the first 7 seasons of Dexter, so I had to do this:

[img]/images/Obama_Poster_Dexter.png[/img]

ANOTHER UPDATE:

It came time to replenish the stock of playing cards, so I decided to update the deck. Some of the dates characters and captions had to go, others moved in. The deck now looks more glorious than ever and I even created a large poster with all of them in it. I'll make a special announcement when the new cards get printed in a couple of weeks and will release the poster then.

In the meantime, some new arrivals:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Another glorious addition - GloZelle!

'If I was married to a woman, she would look like GloZell'

[img]/images/Obama_Poster_Glozelle.jpg[/img]

This one is even better - GLOBAMA!

[img]/images/Obama_Poster_Globama.jpg[/img]

Poll: 'Liar' most frequently associated word with Hillary

ABC NEWS: Poll: 'Liar' Most Frequently Associated Word With Hillary Clinton

Quinnipiac asked 1,563 voters and reported only the words that were said at least five times. So what do voters really think of the 2016 presidential frontrunners? Here are the answers:

Hillary Clinton – ‘Liar'

Clinton can't shake the reputation that she's hiding something.

The word “liar” was mentioned 178 times in association with Hillary Clinton. Some of the other top words voters said to describe the former Secretary of State were “dishonest,” “untrustworthy,” and “criminal.”

To mark this event, we have created a commemorative image, poster, and T-shirt. Order it online and wear it, put it in the window, on your lawn, or carry it at the next public event.

If you'd like to hang quantities of these posters in the streets and you can print them cheaply yourself, download this PDF file that can be scaled to any size. Or contact me and I can arrange the printing in bulk.

BUY POSTER (select preferred sizes, paper, etc. in the store)

BUY T-SHIRT (select preferred sizes, styles, and colors)

UPDATE:

There now is a Barack Obama Highway in Los Angeles.

But Obama didn't build that.

On the Obama Highway, you must hit a pothole to see what's in it. And if you like your car after that, you can keep your car.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Poster_Tire_Change.png[/img]