Mama Voted For Obama! New children's book

Don't think for a second there Betty Commissar Theocritus and I are done making long threads. We've made them before, and we'll make them again.

Commissarka Pinkie, is the "YouPeopleAreMorons" some sort of right-wing spy or someone like that?

(off)
I'm being serious about this one.

Elliott, I think that these people are true believers who, to avoid rupturing themselves laughing, have to take their politics seriously.

The major difference between the left and the right is that, to my mind, the right acknowledges that politics are necessary to live. The left thinks that politics make living. Notice who doesn't have a real life.

Comrade_Elliott wrote: Commissarka Pinkie, is the "YouPeopleAreMorons" some sort of right-wing spy or someone like that?

Most of the time it's conservatives that haven't read enough about the site to know that it's all satire. They come here, rip on us thinking we're real commies, and then leave before we can tell them the truth. Not to be confused with the Current Truth.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Elliott, I think that these people are true believers who, to avoid rupturing themselves laughing, have to take their politics seriously.

The major difference between the left and the right is that, to my mind, the right acknowledges that politics are necessary to live. The left thinks that politics make living. Notice who doesn't have a real life.

How true you are good sircomrade. How many protesters do you bet voted for McCain, W, Ronaldus Magnus? How many environmentally challenged hippies support conservative principles and so on and so forth. These people who are dedicating their lives to something probably not worth dedicating to. They should be dedicating their lives to themselves instead.

Premier Betty wrote:
Comrade_Elliott wrote: Commissarka Pinkie, is the "YouPeopleAreMorons" some sort of right-wing spy or someone like that?

Most of the time it's conservatives that haven't read enough about the site to know that it's all satire. They come here, rip on us thinking we're real commies, and then leave before we can tell them the truth. Not to be confused with the Current Truth.
So I was sort of right about right-wing spies.