Olbermann Wraps It Up Also In the People's Galley

Comrades,

In the time honored tradition of shows ending with the last episode, and the familiar saying "that's a wrap"it is only fitting that this new item be added to the menu in the People's Galley for his contributions to the party and our propaganda efforts.

Olbermann Wraps

Cabbage leaf stuffed with pure bull and slathered with libel sauce.

Cooked in a pure hot air oven.

Commodore, Snoggie

Thank Goodness you're safe

I was worried about you.

You didn't include any side dishes of crow and humble pie for dessert?

Nothing better for the "Worst Person in the World". I'd suggest a side dish of moonbats for him too.

Wash it down with a foamy glass of Diet Spittle!

Snoogie, halupki (stuffed cabbage) is a Polish mainstay. Our Ukrainian People's Director would probably call them haluski. They are the food of the gods and look nothing like your picture.

stuffedcabbage-hb.jpg
[OFF]
That asshat Olbermann doesn't deserve such fine food.

(damn I'm getting hungry)

Same thing. I guess it's like Swedish meatballs, every culture has their own name for it.

Here's what wikipedia says: Gołąbki are also referred to as golumpki, golabki, golumpkies or golumpkis. Similar Eastern European cabbage roll variations are called: holubky (Slovak), töltött káposzta (Hungarian), holubtsi (Ukrainian), golubtsy (Russian), balandėliai (Lithuanian), kohlrouladen (German) or sarma (Turkish loan-word, now commonly applied to some Southern Slavic versions of this dish, particularly in the Carpathian and Balkan regions.) Slovak immigrants to America called this dish "pigs in a blanket" or halupki.

Golabki means little pigeon. The Jews also make it and call it holishki.

Olbermann Wraps
Cabbage leaf stuffed with pure bull and slathered with libel sauce.
Cooked in a pure hot air oven.

Brilliant Commodore - Olby just loves it!

Whoopie, if you do not mind my saying, that photo looks like something that was physically removed from Comrade "asshat Olbermann"... and removed forcibly by some TSA agent doing a body search. But I digress, Snoogie you have prepared a meal fit for someone of "asshat Olbermann" distinction. Good work.

Inside Sources say Thought Criminal Olbermann's failure was that he did not excoriate the Outlaw Palin and the Pirate "Tea Party" Conspiracy Against Peace And Justice often enough and with sufficient enthusiasm.

It is now time to scrub all Official Records of any mention of Thought Criminal Olbermann. Heroic volunteers are busily erasing video records even now. How quickly Political Thought Errors can transform one from a media darling to a non-person!

And better for you if you make no supportive comments to him. And don't even think of contacting him to offer farewell wishes. We keep records of his contacts, you know...

Word has it that he will be attending an Agricultural Reeducation Commune in New York. (What's that, you say? He already has done time in such a place?!? Then perhaps he needs to begin his reeducation in a lower position.)

Comrade Unkulturny wrote:Inside Sources say Thought Criminal Olbermann's failure was that he did not excoriate the Outlaw Palin and the Pirate "Tea Party" Conspiracy Against Peace And Justice often enough and with sufficient enthusiasm.

Quite true. The Party gave him a platform to denounce others and he turned out to be a parasite and slacker. But his real crime was that he got paid huge amounts of OPM for his shoddy work and then refused to redistribute a fair share to the Party claiming that he worked hard for it and it belonged to him.