The People's News #144, July 24

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Much as I loathe the New York Times, I have read (and have a transcript of) its piece, "A Taste for Cannibalism?" by Alex Beggs. It is a commentary on fictional cannibalism in contemporary literature, film and television that does not—at any point or in any way—endorse cannibalism or suggest the practice be adopted.   

R.I.P. SEAN KELLY
NATIONAL LAMPOON WRITER
https://www.dailycartoonist.com/index.p ... kelly-rip/
Splash page of Sean Kelly's "Son-o-God" comics, depicting Jesus as a superhero, published at The National Lampoon. (Art by Neal Adams)
Splash page of Sean Kelly's "Son-o-God" comics, depicting Jesus as a superhero, published at The National Lampoon. (Art by Neal Adams)

Comrade Colonel, this video has brought a tear to my eye, and puts a tingle up my leg... Truly the finest Party™ propaganda announcement I've seen in many ages.

We will run it on a continuous loop at Tractor Barn 2, at least until the next Womyn's Championship Mud-wrestling match is broadcast (the needs of the People™, you know).

Join us for the singing of the marching songs, right wing hate speech political discourse, and some fermented light refreshments.

Colonel O. Disclaimed

EDITOR'S NOTE: Much as I loathe the New York Times, I have read (and have a transcript of) its piece, "A Taste for Cannibalism?" by Alex Beggs. It is a commentary on fictional cannibalism in contemporary literature, film and television that does not—at any point or in any way—endorse cannibalism or suggest the practice be adopted.

However, Atlantic journalist Jennifer Senor, described Steve Bannon as no different in character than fictional cannibal, and serial killer, Hannibal Lecture.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23026.html

Just makes The Democrat Party propaganda ad all the more true! Sigh.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
7/24/2022, 4:56 pm
Comrade Colonel, this video has brought a tear to my eye, and puts a tingle up my leg... Truly the finest Party™ propaganda announcement I've seen in many ages.

We will run it on a continuous loop at Tractor Barn 2, at least until the next Womyn's Championship Mud-wrestling match is broadcast (the needs of the People™, you know).

Join us for the singing of the marching songs, right wing hate speech political discourse, and some fermented light refreshments.
There's nothing like an all-night party at TB#2.
TB2party.jpg

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/24/2022, 7:57 pm
However, Atlantic journalist Jennifer Senor, described Steve Bannon as no different in character than fictional cannibal, and serial killer, Hannibal Lecture.Just makes The Democrat Party propaganda ad all the more true! Sigh.

I'd say that Bannon is red meat for the Democratists but they only eat tofu, veggie burgers and bugs WEF propaganda.