Trump fears #WhiteHouseSiege might use vagina death rays

Comrades:

Is it just me or have you also noticed that our fellow travelers from the intersectional feminist/witchcraft/voodoo/Gaia community seem to place inordinate significance on the power of their vaginas? They seem to find an endless number of uses for their reproductive organ except the actual reproduction. Just think of all their vagina costumes, the millions of pussyhats they enthusiastically made for the anti-Trump marches, their Boobs-not-Bombs performances, their naked protesting, etcetera.

And now this.

The image on Tactical Briefing #2 of the organizers of the upcoming #WhiteHouseSiege shows a naked female sitting in front of the White House, surrounded by rioters, police, and clouds of smoke. She is spreading her legs, strategically pointing her lady parts at Donald Trump's residence as if her vagina is some kind of a transmitter, an echolocation device, or a magic object capable of sending vibes, spells, and possibly death rays towards the besieged enemy.

Unlike the scientifically and dialectically materialistic Marxists like us, our penisless allies appear to be the occult romantic revolutionaries, who believe that white heterosexual patriotic conservative males live in constant fear of The Vulva™, which is why progressive females continue to publicly expose themselves in the hope that the conservative enemy will shrivel and die from exposure to their vaginas, similar to how bacilli and germs shrivel and die from exposure to an ultraviolet lamp.

Comrades: don't anybody tell them otherwise. I implore you.

I wonder if RedDiaperette is flattered. It's certainly an unusual method of courting.

Let's just hope Netflix doesn't use children to "vagina-bomb' the white house. I would not put it past them.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I wonder if RedDiaperette is flattered. It's certainly an unusual method of courting.
If you are referring to the Flat Gareth sign about "Hippy Pussy," I do not see why he should call attention to feline hips. Or perhaps he means ... but in any case, I still do not understand his obsession with hips.

However, if you refer to the V-Rays, I have no comment other than a flick of the tail and a twitch of the whisker. Make of that what you will. (Wink.)

Wow...

Then, even before reading, I wondered: Huh, a bit unusual for RS' Magikkk Wand to wallow in BLARING RED (though, well, intense blaze... out of Naked Athena's hot spot...).

And next: Why, the heck, didn't Komrade Direktor add ™ Kubic Insignia???
(while faint suspicions already sneaked in...)

#WhiteHouseSiege / Tactical Briefing #2 ...

Just yet another exhibit of Life Gloriously Outpacing The Kube.

Then again, if Trumputler had a mite of a brain (which we of course know he hasn't), wouldn't he beg, literally beg Portland Athena to vagideathray The Coronator™ out of Gaia's Realm™?

The V-Ray idea is a natural extension of the ideas spurred by the Pussyhat Women's March that left millions of needy pussycats unattanded.

Feminist scientists have developed this amazing contraption to averting the coming disaster of the Trump presidency.

Another Virtue Signal Receiver 2000 from a competitive manufacturer. This makes me uncomfortable. Shouldn't the government decide what model we should use and save us the torment of choosing between the two?

Perhaps this war dance of death will drive him out!

Margaret wrote:Perhaps this war dance of death will drive him out!

I'm not sure if that will work. That little black kid had a WTF look on his face. Education™ is clearly failing our children.

Peeked (days ago) into the Main Organ, uh, I mean the Main Siege Organ.

Vividly resembles the (main) OWS-2011 website: same "raw graphics" style, same (good) structuring, same (reasonable) portioning of contents.

(OWS thing still alive, but retroactively a little polished and varnished)
Tactics?
It appears #WhiteHouseSiege intends (for now) to make (24/7?) "musics" in front of Diktator's Mansion (jazz, initially).

Again, OWS in Zucotti Park, and kollektive drummers. Which might have been spontaneous, and the bongoists likely with heart and soul at it. And maybe there was no ill intent - yet the residents, it drove them (24/7!) mad.
Sure as Marx, same (sufficiently lush) financing behind it, and same background operators.

In terms of insight / skill / and-perhaps-dadaistic-canceling-the-craftiness-of-yore,
WHSiege-ists' logo:

... which appears to refer this:
(casually eyed, it seems to be a woodcut, out of 15th/16th century ; yet many details don't add up ; actually it's of late 19th century (and not a woodcut, but a wood engraving))
(that Flammarion engraving...
which made me visit my TPC-album (I have a variant of Flammarion there), and from here jump to CO2 Go: catch bad carbon (Flammarion used there), whereby I saw the glorious post of Commissar Elliott, of 2017, literally forcing a comment, and before you know, the whole thread is suddenly revived ; Laika Magik Rays, once more!)

"... same financing behind it, and same background operators ..."

hah! busted! :
OWS Pravda wrote:1. Who created Occupy Wall Street?
The original idea for Occupy Wall Street was created during a phone call between Kalle Lasn, the founder of [highlight=#ffff00]Adbusters[/highlight], and Micah White, an editor at the magazine.
And #WhiteHouseSiege-Izvestia? Why, [highlight=#FFFF00]Adbusters[/highlight]!

... with their ™ revoluzzo-turgidity, sample:

(... whereupon Laika's Kubic Rays lead us to Wildfires: climate crisis or grassroots arsonism? )

When vaginas are outlawed only outlaws will have vaginas. End patriarchal vaginal oppression NOW.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

I'm not sure if that will work. That little black kid had a WTF look on his face. Education™ is clearly failing our children.

It is RE-Education Comrade! And WE are winning!!!

Who is this "I" you refer to???

How many teens do you know Experimenting™ with the LGBTQ™ way???

Maybe none, if you are not a Parent or a Teacher. Yet, let me tell you from the Inside Inslide™, WE ARE WINNING!!!!

-RR

P.S. That poor little child is suffering from his African-American Parents lack of brainwashing in concordance to the local School District.

Poor Child.. has Patriarchal or Christian Parents™!

Idiots founded in Natural Law! We will just have to do away with these types of Parents™ shortly.

All the hens in The Hen House say they Queef upon the White House!!!

Hiel Biden!!!

Ssshshshshssshhhh RR.

Are you trying to 'out' our own Russian reAgents??

Put that stuff in a CoS ...safety's ON.

My Collective Apologies Pepsky... we hang our beak in shame..

Yet, we have on good notice that a majority Eggulators are now Regulators for The Party™. As Rooster of many Eggulators, we can say that it is very easy to bring them to The Party™, thank Lenin!

Otherwise our chicks would support Trumphitler and have that Judge Amy look in their eyes!

Praise Stalin for the digression of ALL Hens & Chicks!

-RR

RedDiaperette wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I wonder if RedDiaperette is flattered. It's certainly an unusual method of courting.
If you are referring to the Flat Gareth sign about "Hippy Pussy," I do not see why he should call attention to feline hips. Or perhaps he means ... but in any case, I still do not understand his obsession with hips.

However, if you refer to the V-Rays, I have no comment other than a flick of the tail and a twitch of the whisker. Make of that what you will. (Wink.)

Komradette,

Don't worry about these cat HATERS here, you have our back and we have yours.

RoosterANDcat.jpg

-RR

Red Rooster wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

It is RE-Education Comrade! And WE are winning!!!

Who is this "I" you refer to???

How many teens do you know Experimenting™ with the LGBTQ™ way???

Maybe none, if you are not a Parent or a Teacher. Yet, let me tell you from the Inside Inslide™, WE ARE WINNING!!!!

-RR

P.S. That poor little child is suffering from his African-American Parents lack of brainwashing in concordance to the local School District.

Poor Child.. has Patriarchal or Christian Parents™!

Idiots founded in Natural Law! We will just have to do away with these types of Parents™ shortly.

You are making my point, Comrade RR.

You have a point KKK? We must have missed your point from all your dull attempts to think for yourself. We are not your Komrade, Kanga, we are a Commissar for The Party™. Your meager individualist opinion does not matter to The Party™.

We are happy that you think so highly of yourself, we will be sure you find a train to the proper location for re-education!

Grab a Shovel Komrade!!! Your in for a ride!