Trumpfault Insurance Plan

Trump.jpg

We at Super Progressive Insurance™ care about our clients. Since everything is Trump's fault we've rolled out a new plan to cover you should anything ever go wrong for anyone, anywhere. It's called Trumpfault Insurance™.

This super progressive coverage plan will cover you, or anyone else, for anything, at any time, forever!

Should chaos, or serious issues befall you, all you need to do is recite the following phrase – “It's Trump's Fault” and you're covered. It's as simple as that.

Not sure our plan is right for you? Here's a brief list of claims our plan has covered over the years:

• Troops that may or may not have been targeted in a bounty scheme – Covered it!
  • People doubting Obama's birth Certificate – Covered it!
  • School shootings – Covered them!
  • Cancer – Covered it!
  • Homelessness in Democrat run cities – Covered it!
  • Racial unrest – Covered it!
  • Covid – Totally covered it!!!
  • 2020 – Covered it!
  • Plot to kidnap Michigan's Governor (which was “eh hem” headed up by an FBI informant) – Covered it!
  • Forest Fires – Covered it!
  • Marxist Riots – Covered it!
  • Infected hangnail – Covered it!

We could go on, but as you can see with Trumpfault Insurance™ you're completely covered.

So head on down to your local Super Progressive Insurance™ location and sign up today.

Is it free, like, do other people pay for my insurance? And can I keep my doctor?

Minitrue wrote:Is it free, like, do other people pay for my insurance? And can I keep my doctor?

Of course. Comrade. All you need to do is visit your local Party™ HQ and sign up for Responsibility™ Care™ or RespoCare™ and The Rich™ will be forced to take Responsibility™ for your Care™. Everyone's a Winner™.

Bingo!
Trumpfault Insurance™ works transatlantically! (samples below)

Feedback from Spain:

Feedback from Norway:

While SPIEGEL (ja, SPIEGEL, SPIEGEL, that SPIEGEL! exactly, exactly, that SPIEGEL!) captured the very moment when Trumpfault Insurance™ got transatlantically activated:

Yes, he can
Why Donald Trump just
[center]gets away with everything[/center]