BIDEN FOLLOWS THE OBAMA PRECEDENT

When did any American President get the idea that it was a good idea to recognize the Taliban, give them a voice or invite them to negotiate?

GHW Bush didn't do it. Clinton didn't do it. GW Bush didn't do it. They all recognized that the Taliban is a murderous mob of inbred Moslem fanatics who could not be trusted or deemed as anything other than evil by any standard of civilized society.

The Taliban's brutality and ignorance had made them internationally infamous since 1994. Their reckless slaughter, torture and vandalism became legendary.

Then, in 2009, against all reason, contemptuous of history and in defiance of sanity, President Barack Hussein Obama welcomed the Taliban to the White House for talks. In a nation still stinging from 9/11, Obama invited the baboons who had terrorized Afghanistan since 1994 to come to D.C. and have a nice chat in the White House. The idea was that there really are no terrorists, just misunderstood people who need a voice.

It would be the first time a U.S. President invited an enemy into the White House for talks.

It would also be the first time members of the Taliban delegation would ever see indoor plumbing.

Here's a little gem I posted in a blog back on October 8, 2009:

[attachment=1]NevilleObama.jpg[/attachment] Why do I call this a “gem”? Because about eight hours after I posted it, against all reason, contemptuous of history and in defiance of sanity, Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, thus precluding any disparaging observations in the press about how Obama took the first of many steps toward coddling the Taliban and softening U.S. opposition toward radical Islamists.

Who could criticize such an intrepid peace maker?

What followed—of course—was more capitulation and maneuvering to expand radical Islam. Iran was allowed to continue its “peaceful” nuclear program and receive a massive trove of cash while the Iranian uprising went unsupported and ignored by the White House. Obama helped Libya to fall to Islamists but allowed the U.S. Embassy to be burned despite urgent pleas for help. U.S. weapons magically appeared in the hands of ISIS. Terrorists were released from Guantanamo. China was allowed to survey Afghanistan for new rare-earth minerals. The Taliban received a ransom in exchange for cowardly Army deserter and America hater Bowe Bergdahl.

The list goes on.

And who Vice-Presided over the whole thing? Who got his foreign policy chops from Obama? Who got most of the former Obama executive staff back in the White House?

C'mon, Man: you know!

[attachment=0]cluelessjoe.jpg[/attachment]

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,

You left out one of my favorite actions by the Obama (PBUH) Administration. Remember when Big Sis, as head of Homeland Security, declared that all Veterans are LIKELY terrorists and that Progs and Proles alike should keep a close eye on them? See a Veteran, denounce a Veteran. Or something like that. I don't believe this has changed any in the Current Truth ™.

Keeping a close watch on myself in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Comrades, don't sell The Shleictmeister, Bill Clinton of not being down with normalizingrelations in unnatural and incivil ways. Don't forget Sinn Fein's invitation to Clinton's White House, comrades. That was an infamous day in Clinton: The Accomplicityment Files.

Clinton did his Kennedy part as the First Black President to get those separations of civility going. A comrade could say, "Clinton primed the proverbial pump. for the First White Black President to terrovility us for the future "Whitey Bi-Day" before us."

Bill laid what he could, comrades. He laid what he could at the time.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Red Salmon wrote:Remember when Big Sis, as head of Homeland Security, declared that all Veterans are LIKELY terrorists and that Progs and Proles alike should keep a close eye on them? See a Veteran, denounce a Veteran. Or something like that. I don't believe this has changed any in the Current Truth ™. Red Salmon

Equally Esteemed Fellow Veteran:

Often the best way to write is to stay close to the point and not wander, thus I left out a multitude of things that might have turned my short post into a treatise.

I am acutely aware of the anti-veteran push by the Obama regime. It was only a part of a larger effort to control opposition and form a national police force, much like right now.

It was also a key part of a gun grabbing scheme targeting senior citizens, veterans and anyone else with government health care records who was treated for any psychiatric disorder, no matter how mild. This is part of the reason for the frantic push for government health care.

The idea was to disarm everyone suspected of even the slightest mental distress in a nascent attempt to impose a red flag order to be carried out by unelected bureaucrats under executive branch control and absent any Congressionally enacted legal mandate.

Many veterans are conservative. Many veterans have mild PTSD. Under the Obama scheme, PTSD would have automatically disqualified such veterans from owning firearms. Most trained and capable former warfighters would have been disarmed, thus neutralizing a potential threat to those who would impose tyranny

See the last few grafs of this post: https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/gun-control-makes-sense-after-all-t22270.html

jackalopelipsky wrote:Don't forget Sinn Fein's invitation to Clinton's White House

Sinn Fein—unlike the Taliban—was not an enemy of the USSA directly at war with the USSA.

Still, Clinton is a such a swine that even a hungry Taliban cannibal* would refuse eat him (which, by the way, Clinton might well like).

*I'm not sure if there are any Taliban cannibals, but it's not out of the question considering the Taliban's purported taste for necrophilia.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote: *I'm not sure if there are any Taliban cannibals, but it's not out of the question considering the Taliban's purported taste for necrophilia.

Required reading:

CAIR Demands US Morgues Allow Conjugal Visits

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,

I did not intend to be critical of your most equal post. I was gilding the lily. I was actually employed by DHS when Big Sis released"Right Wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment". The section titled "Disgruntled Military Veterans" is especially enlightening.

I would also like to note that the Right Wing Extremism report was 10 pages long. The companion about Left Wing Extremism was much shorter. Less than 2 pages. It only stated that Left Wing Extremism does not exist.

Again, your post was MOST equal. Your posts are appreciated. I just felt I would chime in.

Circling the Memory Hole ™ in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Square wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote: *I'm not sure if there are any Taliban cannibals, but it's not out of the question considering the Taliban's purported taste for necrophilia.
Required reading:

CAIR Demands US Morgues Allow Conjugal Visits

Since we're doing blasts from the past/future, lets not forget about this: UN OKAYS CANNIBALISM, SLAVERY

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,

I did not intend to be critical of your most equal post. I was gilding the lily.

Red Salmon

Not to worry, Komrade! Your post was welcome and your subsequent elaboration was most illuminating, particularly while extremist acts of violence and arson are almost exclusively committed by Leftists and their fellow travelers. The lies are staggering in their boldness.

I thought Biden was following the Ted Wheeler precedent: encourage the terrorists and refrain from any action against them. Perhaps he's combined the two strategies.