A sow steals a naked German sunbather's laptop

A naked sunbather in Germany chased a wild boar through a park after it stole a plastic bag that contained his laptop.

naked man1.jpg

Photos show the nudist run after the boar as it tries to make an escape with the yellow plastic bag.

naked man2.jpg

The naked man chased the boar and her piglets around the park. However, the cheeky boar and the two piglets appear to be too quick for the sunbather, who can't keep up with the speedy little trotters.

Q1: What was this guy looking at on his laptop that made him want to be naked?

Q2: Did he get naked in preparation of seeing interesting "THINGS" on his laptop?

Q3:
Are these "Live Action" photographs of Comrade Genosse Dummkopf who was preparing to post on The People's Cube™ ?

We may never know the answer to these questions...

Why is it that the people that you don't want to see naked in public are the people who are naked in public?

Excuse ME!!! Ahem, there is very inkorrect thought going on here! Please report yourself to the nearest train station platform with shovel in hand!

Fat IS Beautiful NOW!!!

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... _Trial.jpg[/img]

And we wonder why The Children™ are the way they are.

Once you've seen a neck-ed man chasing a laptop stealin' hog, and her piglets in a public park -- a little comrade is never going to be the same ever again.

Airport Security Will Screen Breasts for Potential Bombs

Image https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/airport-security-will-screen-breasts-for-potential-bombs-t11535.html

Minitrue wrote:Maybe... this IS comrade Genosse?
Bold hypothesis, Komrade Minitrue.
And yet - nyet, nyet, nyet!

Our outstanding visual agitprop artist and muralist extraordinaire, Komradette Putout, documented in countless pictorial paeans the heroic physique and sculpturesque muscularity of our Kollektive, yours truly not least:

Image here

Which, in my humble case, is pretty self-explanatory given the revolutionary exaltation and rapturous intensity of our Transatlantic Kollektive's five-times-a-day gigafitness exertions:

Image here

And, as evident from this below sublime exegesis by (no pun intended) Putout, the Teufelssee wild boar chaser can .im―pos―si―bly. be mistaken for Genosse D:

Image here

On the other hand (and hm.. hmm... here I must admit, Komradette Putout deserves perhaps some reprimand, if not outright a show trial):

Image here and continued

(why-why-why-why-why-why-why-why, c'mon maaan...
Genosse D suddenly fat like Teufelssee nudie? C'mon... Rumors say that (thought criminal?) Putout resorts to subversive means of a certain (non-Party-approved!) "Photobarn", an infiltrative kkkapitalistic contraption. Only Captain Craptek, known for his close - huh, even intimate(!) - contacts to Putout, himself an avid shoveler in "Photobarn" fields (and explicitly involved in the scene above!), could shed some light on Putout's (potential) sabotage!)

Finally, esteemed Komrade Minitrue: How do you (or, to be fair, the initial reportesse), just witnessing a nudie galloping after a hog-n-piglets trio in rotting Berlin, infer that it must haf been a Cherman? It might as well haf been a ... certain Dar al-Brusseliyah'ois, no? Howbow dat, exalted "Brusselaise"? Eh?

Kaleidoscopic insights into the years-long swinish Berlin symbiosis:

Mystery item No. 1

At last (indeed, I should have started with this): In the name of WHO, Gates, and Transatlantic Kollektive, I denonunce that Teufelssee wild boar chaser for NOT wearing a full-Fauci anti-Corona mask-n-goggles(-plus-full-body-condom)!

just to complete this:
Red Rooster wrote:...
Image ...

here (part of this)

Ivan Betinov wrote:Why is it that the people that you don't want to see naked in public are the people who are naked in public?
Red Rooster wrote:... Ahem, there is very inkorrect thought going on here! Please report yourself ...
C'mon, Komrade Rooster. If you were as gaunt as Betinov (and additionally dried up by Global Warminsk™), you would get sight of earthly affairs through other glasses.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

====

At last (indeed, I should have started with this): In the name of WHO, Gates, and Transatlantic Kollektive, I denonunce that Teufelssee wild boar chaser for NOT wearing a full-Fauci anti-Corona mask-n-goggles(-plus-full-body-condom)!

or maybe Berliners should get their eye protection on an' take care of this wild boar gang of laptop stealing hooligans, the Texazistan way. Wild boars may eat Cherman picnic basket, but they don't surf.
yet.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

====

or maybe Berliners should get their eye protection on an' take care of this wild boar gang of laptop stealing hooligans, the Texazistan way. Wild boars may eat Cherman picnic basket, but they don't surf.
yet.

NO COMMUNIST HOGS WERE HARMED IN MAKING THIS FILM--(only capitalists pigs were harmed reeducated for the greater good.)

NO COMMUNIST HOGS WERE HARMED IN MAKING THIS FILM--(only capitalists pigs were harmed reeducated for the greater good.)

Yo! C2G, yeah, this disclaimer was necessary.

These Texazistan capitalist pigs make good bacon flying choppers.

Plus they are doing it for The People's Good™.