Black History Month is HERE (but two weeks shorter)

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

In honor of Dear Leader, (PBUH)

This year Black History Month will only be two weeks long, but will be assumed to be a full month long as it is politically expedient to do so.

Comrade, do we still get to experience our full allotment of white guilt, or will that be cut in half as well?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade, do we still get to experience our full allotment of white guilt, or will that be cut in half as well?

Surely not! White guilt can only be exponentially increased in inverse ratio to reality. The Current Truth makes this so.

It's the time of year when all Party members are required to retake our guilt assessment quiz.

Guilt Quiz & Guilt Level Chart: Tools for the Guilted Age

Additionally, please examine new visual aids to help you get through the Guilt Quiz with the highest score!

We demand a FAIR redistribution of melanin!

Comrade People's Director, I thank you for the reminder that yes, I too, am white and therefore immeasurably guilty.

I hate myself.

And now so much more than, say, on January 31st.

ROCK, I too am white. And I know my place.

I pay taxes, so that others who have been oppressed may walk the streets with pockets full of Skittles and "Purple Drank" paid for on EBT cards.

Let us fiinish our 8 hours of Govermment Subsidized job, then go home and use the People's Tractor to cultivate beets so that workers do not starve! In my day job this week, we will be forced encouraged to attend a 1 hour viewing of a video of "Tuskeegee Airmen" who saved Amerikka and the Motherland during the second World War. After all, it was the color of their skin that made them acceptable as warriors, and we are to celebrate our diversity by remembering such...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade People's Director, I thank you for the reminder that yes, I too, am white and therefore immeasurably guilty.

I hate myself.

And now so much more than, say, on January 31st.

Comrade ROCK,

You took me under your guitar strap the day I stumbled drunkenly into Cube Headquarters. You have been an unerring guide on my journey to self loathing. You're a credit to The People's Cube, comrade.