Putin: Da, our FSB cadres learn now from Ameriprog

(FSB, alias TAFKAK - The Agency Formerly Known As KGB)

BRANNNGG! Two bolt upright tin-toy-like soldiers, symmetrically posted, open the giant, gold incrusted and ruby sparkling palace door. In comes, his characteristic, mesmerizingly asymmetric gait, Volodya Putin.

Mystery item No. 1

He agreed, telepathically, to grant The People's Cube a short razgavor - an interview.

TPC: So, how does it do, the World Revolution?
Volodya: Ekh, the world isn't the same anymore. It changes. Lyook khere: Just until the recent years, my KGB, I mean, my FSB did the usual thing. Compile some crazy stuff on Trump, push that moron Khillary, fuck up the election-2016 with thousands of $$$ in Facebook ads. (lyook, a hundred thousands!) Put a stink bomb - novichok - on some guy in London. Such things, da? Biznyess as usual.

TPC: So, you say, it's not like that anymore. So, how is it? Like, now?
Volodya: Nu, from above, it's Deep State. You seen Marsha B's subpoena list @1:00? (nice lady, by her looks she could well be a Russian gal...) In the horizontal, it's proglo-myediya, big majority of MSM. From the ground - astroturf level - it's mad gone Komsomol, deep dark red "activists", indeed: Kultural Khmer. And behind all that: a special pick of billyonyery, billions-worth kulaks of scarlet hue. Prototypic: that ...Hungarian, still struggling to be fluent in English.

TPC: But, but, you control all that, da? Your KGB, I mean FSB?
Volodya: Chyort vaz'mi, that's the problem. We never dreamt of such craziness. Within just a week or two, blow that Floyd-thing worldwide. Yey-bogu, our guys - be it KGB, be it FSB - need at least a year to stir up such a brouhaha! You know: finances, transmissions, molding the minds, netting the cells, selecting and coaching the leaders...
And then, you seen? Just like that, they make Revolyushongrad on Capitol Hill! And Ekh-Raz-Yeshchyo-Raz their Yezhov. I tell ya, the old ways of comrade Bezmenov (dzyat traitor!) are out... Totally out. Our guys of FSB, they study now - study, not subvert - proglo-Amerikkka. And the slimy concealed ways of that ...Hungarian, plus the whole half-hidden big clique.

TPC: Spasiba, Volodya, bal'shoye spasiba.
Volodya: Da nichyevo, Dummkopfskiy.

bzzzd, grrkk, tkhbrdt. (telepathic séance terminated)

In fact, Genosse, I've often wondered - who is learning from whom today?

Did the American progs (like Center for American Progness and the like) set up big paid troll farms to influence the electorate at home and abroad, and the Russian troll farms is an imitation of that?

Or did the Russian subversive directorates upgrade their activities to the Internet reality, and the progs are learning from them?

Jeff Giesea (the "Memetic Warfare" guy), Oct. 17, 2020, in American Greatness :

Establishment Disinformation Is Killing Western Democracy

... indeed, already common sense whispers that since a decade, ever louder - and particularly so in the Glorious Year Of (combined!) Global Floydism plus Westwide-Whipped-Up Corona-Polit-Hysteria plus Amiland's Election-2020-Gaslighting.

A quote:
(Jeff Giesea) wrote:... It may be a cliché, but Orwell didn't write 1984 as a playbook. Yet here we are. As a friend quipped recently: "I thought we were becoming more like Brazil. Instead we're looking more like East Germany." ...
To which I quip (concerning Germany): "In small yet ceaselessly shuffling steps, today's Germany feels ever more like DDR 2.0, 'East' reloaded."