TRUMP now kills The Planet

Here we are amidst Catastrophic Climate Change, and there despicable know-nothing TRUMP reduces NASA from LCMO (Leading Climate and Muslim Outreach) flagbearer to mere MICD (Military-Industrial Complex Driven) yea-sayer!

So, stack up on popcorn and see our Planet devoured by kkkapitalistik greed.
Soon there will be no snow (Putin already warns, demo in Red Square!) :

Next all glaciers vaporize :

And finally even water will be a thing of the past (Red Square, again!) :

Just wait and see Pingy, the last one of his species,
mewling (and justifiably so) : Another fine mess you've gotten me into! :

CORRECTION.
A microaggressive case of Cultural Appropriation™ neutralized :

I'm quite confused about this whole "global warming" now "climate change" phenomena. Are the Russians involved? I've been burning styrofoam since the mid 70's to help warm up Mother Earth and Father Sky. We were told a new Ice Age was fast approaching and we better start stocking up on toe heaters and puffy jackets.

Well then, sounds like there is no need for me to exert further effort in the beet field. Good. Time for a nap.

UPDATE.
Turns out, Flat Gareth - going with Progress™ - somewhat changed his focus:

PNG-Comrades for Progressive Climate™ - UNITE ! :

Image .
Genosse Dummkopf - how are you saving your 'PNG' images and why do they have a black background?! Do we need to talk?

Image .
I found 'Flat Bush Is A Lousy Fuck Girl' in my search for Flat Gareth so...

uh-oh...

(b-b-but, is white background legit???)

and splained :

[color=#C0392B]Genosse Dummkopf[/color] had me completely confused when he wrote:uh-oh...

(b-b-but, is white background legit???)
Image .
Transparent background please!!

German saying : He who can read is clearly at an advantage.

Image ( now, at last . . . )

APPENDIX.
Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Genosse Dummkopf[/color] had me completely confused when he wrote:uh-oh...

(b-b-but, [highlight=#ffff00]is white background legit???[/highlight])
Most transparent Comradette Cutout-Custodian ‒ in case [highlight=#ffff00]that question[/highlight] still distracts you from achieving 150% norm in the beet fields, I humbly recommend you to discuss the matter with our Supreme Colorist residing in the Butthurt Bunker of Kalorama.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.

Here we are amidst Catastrophic Climate Change, and there despicable know-nothing TRUMP reduces NASA from LCMO (Leading Climate and Muslim Outreach) flagbearer to mere MICD (Military-Industrial Complex Driven) yea-sayer!

So, stack up on popcorn and see our Planet devoured by kkkapitalistik greed. Soon there will be no snow (Putin already warns, demo in Red Square!) :

. . .

Next all glaciers vaporize :

. . .

Regarding the above-quoted excerpt from your introduction to this important thread:

Those heroically naked humans on the glacier are seeking to emulate N'avis by obeying my commands as GAIA Minister Neytiri that humans must become pantheopians* (as are all N'avis on Pandora) to save Mother Earth from what the Capitalists falsely describe as liberty.

It will bring tears of joy to your eyes to listen to our audio recording of those N'avi-emulating humans communicating to the Glacier in our N'avi language (which sounds like Klingon spoken backwards).

Soon their efforts will be even more honored in James Cameron's the soon-to-be-released sequel to AVATAR. Everyone knows Cameron is striving mightily to succeed Al Gore as the Pope of Pantheopianism, But Gore having made a huge fortune selling GAIA Hats and Carbon Credits probably has enough capital (spit) to out-spend even Cameron in his quest to receive a future Academy of Pantheopianism Award for his educational excellence in using movies to promote pantheopianism.

Footnote:
*pantheopians (panth-ee-(oh-pee-uns). Pantheopianism is the worship of nature (pantheism) with the zealotry of utopians. And, of course, the "opian" ending also denotes that full embrace of pantheopianism also signifies one's having surrendered selfish individualism in favor of being "addicted" to the moral righteousness of Saving Mother Earth.(just as we N'avis saved Mother Pandora from intergalactic capitalist pigs).

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

My connector-machine choked a bit (it's a dummkopf, you know), but then found the aspiring pantheopians emulating N'avis and the record of their hymn to the Divine Glacier sung in N'avi lingo - both as commanded by GAIA Minister Neytiri.

Goracle and Cameron must have been moved to tears of exaltation, when confronted with that sublime Gaia-worship!

P.S.
GAIA Minister Neytiri wrote:... (which sounds like Klingon spoken backwards) ...
CAUTION! Listening to sound-records unreeled backwards can be dangerous!
For instance : if you do it with that famous goo goo g' joob song, you get Hitler's Mein Kampf! (and TRUMP sponsored all that!)

Trump may have signed his fascistic NASA goose-stepping order. Yet, under the progressive leadership of Dr. Gavin Schmidt (successor of climate legend Dr. James Hansen), modelling continues! Here a latest result, by the team of Dr. Beish et al. :

Fantasy_and_Science_Fiction_Mars_(1970.12)_detail.jpg

Note how it eerily correlates with Putin's Warning! (above) :

tmp.jpg